Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

Ummm...I was joking about the DNA!

I made a similar post in the past describing the sofas in Super A, when I said they were so old - dating from the 1980's - that they were held together with my cum. But I've never cum in that bar, as shown in my earlier reports.

Next time I'll add a smiley face, just for you.

Give me strength!

Liked

In the High Court of Justice

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! All those having business before my Lords the Queens Justices draw near. In the case of :

REGINA (ex parte MiniMee) v a447

On or before 2 April 2018 it is contended by the Crown on behalf of MiniMee that:

MiniMee did say, " I recently reported that the furniture in Golden Cock Bar was filthy (ref post #23 in the SGT thread entitled Bangkok Report April 2018 created by the member known as a447. He (a447) was, I put it to you the Jury, quick to deny any fault with his favored den of iniquity but now he has confirmed my observations to be true.

On 6 April 2018 MiniMee further contends that he [a447] did say:

I've only ever sat on the same sofa over all these years and it's quite comfortable - it had my name on it, and probably some of my DNA, too . . .

In his Defence, a447 states:

Ummm...I was joking about the DNA!

Next time I'll add a smiley face, just for you.

Give me strength!

Now you the Members of the Jury, the fully paid up and Honourable Members of the prestigious Sawatdee Gay Forum are HEREBY required to adjudicate between the Plaintiff MiniMee on the one hand and the Defendant a447 on the other hand.

Please submit your comments within the guidelines. You are reminded that no acidic comments will be tolerated, and that especially applies to you, DaveyJonesLocker!

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 26th, 2018)

Liked

Oh, and I also forgot to mention that Jay and the boys clean the bar top to bottom every day in the afternoon.

Last night I suggested they change the hand towel in the toilet as it looked filthy. They quickly obliged and brought out a new one. But it's was exactly the same.

It turns out it was the colour that made it look dirty.

And what about all those other false accusations you made relating to guys with tattoos, the 3 skinny guys you say work there, etc.

You've had all this time to respond, yet you have remained silent.

Liked

Point of order M'Lud Jellybean.

I contend that a447 is usually so giddy with delight at being surrounded with naked boys that his adrenalin levels are up there with a space shuttle pilot. Added to the inordinate alcohol consumption he invariably consumes I suggest that the witness is in no fit state to remember which seat he sat on over a 20 year history. I also put it to you that minimee has spent the best part of a decade in persuit of a recently detached member and that it is impossible to studiously follow the whatfore and wherehaveyou and whereabouts of two members simultaneously and that as such the case is without merit. I also put it to the honourable membership that DavyJonesLocker appears to have joined with grudges already in place and this marks him down as dishonorable and that the jury having been dismissed due to the lack of merit of the case for which they were assembled should now sit on the case of DavyJobesLockers honourablemess.

Thank you M'Lud Jellybean.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (April 7th, 2018), Jellybean (April 7th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Point of order M'Lud Jellybean.
    I also put it to the honourable membership that DavyJonesLocker appears to have joined with grudges already in place and this marks him down as dishonorable and that the jury having been dismissed due to the lack of merit of the case for which they were assembled should now sit on the case of DavyJobesLockers honourablemess.

Thank you M'Lud Jellybean.
    In which case, I wish to appear as a witness as I pointed this out at least 10 days ago....

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 6th, 2018)

Liked

I further put it to the esteemed membership that DavyJonesLocker would make a terrible spy. Not content with stealing old Pooty Poots state secrets he would want him to know how clever he'd been in doing so.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    In which case, I wish to appear as a witness as I pointed this out at least 10 days ago....
    Was this ever in any doubt, i rest to strike this case being on the grounds that surely said person's persona was "blooming obviously" "dodgy" !?

However I do look forward to the rest of this case namely the DNA stained seats and A447's seemingly stained reputation going to the rest of the board for their verdict - if nothing else as I look forward to seeing the 495,678,000 votes coming in from our latest member tally ( or whatever that last massive number Moses tells us our membership is now rocketing past

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Oh, and I also forgot to mention that Jay and the boys clean the bar top to bottom every day in the afternoon.
    Tops and bottoms surely?

Liked

In the High Court of Justice

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! All those having business before my Lords the Queen’s Justices draw near.

Order! Order!

The case of REGINA (ex parte MiniMee) v a447 is currently before the court.

Having listened very carefully to the submissions of the learned counsel for the defence, which for the ease of reference of the jury, I have listed below:

I contend that a447 is usually so giddy with delight at being surrounded with naked boys that his adrenalin levels are up there with a space shuttle pilot. Added to the inordinate alcohol consumption he invariably consumes I suggest that the witness is in no fit state to remember which seat he sat on over a 20 year history. I also put it to you that minimee has spent the best part of a decade in persuit of a recently detached member and that it is impossible to studiously follow the whatfore and wherehaveyou and whereabouts of two members simultaneously and that as such the case is without merit.
    And taking into account the lack of supporting evidence on the part of the plaintiff, I am minded now to instruct the jury to dismiss the case against the defendant, a447.

Turning now to the counsel for the defence:

Gentlemen

Will you be seeking costs and damages against the plaintiff, MiniMee, on behalf of the defendant?

Now, with regard to the matter of DaveyJonesLocker, which was raised by learned counsel and is summarised below for ease of reference:

I also put it to the honourable membership that DavyJonesLocker appears to have joined with grudges already in place and this marks him down as dishonorable and that the jury having been dismissed due to the lack of merit of the case for which they were assembled should now sit on the case of DavyJobesLockers honourablemess.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Was this ever in any doubt, i rest to strike this case being on the grounds that surely said person's persona was "blooming obviously" "dodgy" !?
    I regret to say that this matter is ultra vires and will therefore have to be referred to the Attorney General. If he is so minded to refer the matter to the Lord Chief Justice, then rest assured gerefan2, as a prime witness for the prosecution, you will more than likely have your day in court.

Case dismissed. You are now free to leave the court, a447.

All rise!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Oh, dear! What have I done? Have my reports on Golden Cock led to the increase in customers?

For years customers were few and far between - I was almost always the only one in the bar and had the guys to myself. No real need to lock the doors; I could be guaranteed of fun, fun, fun without the threat of interruption . . .

Have I shot myself in the foot?
    I fear you may well have, a447.

May I suggest that in future trips you submit your daily reports ‘as live’ after you have departed Bangkok and moved on to pastures new.