Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I fail to underatand your problems with the cleaners at the Tarntawan.
    Obviously, so do I.

I think it's because in the past I've acquiesced to their demands and just vacated the room without question. Maybe word has gotten around that I'm an easy touch.

But anyway, I got a "Do not disturb" sign from the reception.

And yes, I've pushed the button on the bedside selector, but to no avail. It's probably not working, or maybe it's like the "close doors" button in the elevators - it's not actually connected to anything!

2. User who gave Like to post:

DaveyJonesLocker (April 2nd, 2018)

Liked

This afternoon was a carbon copy of yesterday - a romp in the sack, and then over to the bar to service my chuck-wowee. After that, it was off to dinner with my boy.

I decided to take in the show at Jupiter, just to see if it lived up to its reputation.

It didn't.

I arrived at 9:15 in good time for the 10:15 show in order to secure a front row seat. Unfortunately, they were all reserved and I was ushered to a seat behind one of the pillars. Nice one Jupiter!

As the time for the show approached the bar got very crowded (I think I was the only farang in the bar) so I decided to quickly move; I managed to find a better seat - actually it was a stool, at the side of the stage. It gave me a great view into the open change rooms.

There were about 15 boys in the rotation and some of the bodies were to die for! Absolutely incredible. Numbers 40, 43, 40 and 4 stood out. But only a couple of the boys were what I would deem handsome - the others looked similar to boys in the Soi Twilight bars. Nothing special at all. In fact the most stunning guy in the bar was the Asian guy sitting with his boyfriend in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was super cute.

Back to the boys on stage. I made eye contact with number 49. I kept staring at his bulge. He kept staring at mine, too. I refer, of course, to the bulge of money in my top pocket. If only he knew most of the notes were 100 baht! (Then again, he was probably thinking, if only he knew most of my bulge was silicone.)

The first "act " consisted of the boys - all 27 of them - parading on the catwalk. This was followed by a ladyboy lip-syncing while 5 guys gyrated around her, thrusting their pelvices at her.

Next, 4 guys "danced" and bared their butts at the end.

This was followed by a very energetic hula hoop show. But still no cock.

Then I saw it. I caught a glimpse of a cock as a boy in the change room climbed the stairs.

The strip show which followed is the first time I've seen such an act where nothing is revealed. The guy just pranced around to the music, eventually stripping down to his undies, attempting to excite us with even more pelvic thrusts. Very disappointing.

Next, 5 boys came out draped in curtain fabric. And guess what - more pelvic thrusts.

The boys then all appeared on stage and just stood there. My eyes landed on number 4 - not because he was particularly handsome (but he had a great body) but because he looked more farang than Thai. (I don't know which part of him is Thai, but I hope it comes from Issan and is located in the lower half of his body!)

Five boys then appeared in their underwear and coordinated their pelvic thrusts to George Michael's "I Want Your Sex."

Still no sign of cock.

In a recent moment of madness I proclaimed that cock is not necessary for an act to be entertaining.

I was wrong!

A stripper suddenly appeared. And you guessed it, more pelvic thrusts. But right at the very end he whippe away his last item of clothing and we got a millisecond glimpse of an enormous hard cock. And that was it.

After a dismal ladyboy lip-sync, accompanied by 4 pelvic thrusting guys, 4 guys came on wearing towels. Do I need to describe their "dance" moves?

By now I had lost the will to live. So I got up and left.

Considering all the hype about Jupiter, it was a real let-down. I was aware that nudity was not the main game but I thought the show was supposed to be really super sexy and that all the guys had model looks. The dance moves were awkward and out of sync - just like the guys at Moonlight.

To be honest, I've seen better looking guys and more interesting shows in Soi Twilight.

The 300 baht entry, includes one drink. I believe subsequent drinks are 150 baht.

I'd rather pay 500 baht at Dreamboys.

So off I went to Golden Cock where they locked the door so I could enjoy an exquisite blow-job by a guy way more handsome and sexy than any boy I saw in Jupiter.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 2nd, 2018), Jellybean (April 2nd, 2018), Moses (April 2nd, 2018), steveky (April 30th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Sunday night in Bangkok and I decided to visit Golden Cock which is a bar I hadn’t been to for many years. On previous visits I found it to be a total dump, with filthy furniture, a dismal selection of mangy boys and a creepy mamasan.

So with my preconceptions firmly set I went along determined to have my prejudices reinforced and I am delighted to report that I was not disappointed. I entered at 11:00 pm which is a time most bars are busy but found one solitary customer in a dark corner and 3 skinny heavily tattooed scruffs standing on the platform. I stayed for a beer and chatted with the lad that invited himself to sit with me, but the conversation was far from scintillating.

Not much else to report but suffice it to say I won’t be hurrying back any time soon.

Banned
    Liked

I've been to a hi-so lesbian birthday party so I might need to go there myself to get rid of the smell of anchovies.

Liked

Mimimee wrote:

which is a bar I hadn’t been to for many years.
    You should go there more often, as you obviously got lost and ended up in some other bar.

First of all, there are no "mangy boys" there. I've been doing trip reports here for 12 years and none of the boys I've ever described fit the guys you've mentioned. I don't do "mangy."

Secondly, the mama-san, Jay, is the sweetest guy and in no way 'creepy."

Thirdly, you would have no idea if the furniture was filthy (it isn't) as it's too dark to see.

Fourthly, there is only one boy you could describe as "skinny," the boys do not stand on any platform, and they are not "scruffy" They are all the "boy next door" types. Oh, and I don't do scruffy, either.

But the most telling point that demonstrates you were in the wrong bar is the fact that only one guy, Tum, is "heavily tattooed." Out of all the other regular boys, four have no tattoos at all, and one has a small tattoo on his left shoulder.

I think your research skills are....err...."impaired."

Now, had you told me you were in Super A (or Nature Boy), I would believe you. Your description mirrors that of myself and others regarding Super A.

You definitely were not in Golden Cock.

And I've never seen a report on any gay website which describes Golden Cock they way you have.

Google "Golden Cock bar Bangkok" and click on "reviews."

Next time, I suggest you take a map.
    Last edited by a447; April 2nd, 2018 at 18:02.

8. User who gave Like to post:

ggobob (April 5th, 2018)

Liked

I hope it is not too rude to ask exactly how much golden cock would charge for a similar night? Precisely owning a private piece of heaven behind guarded doors for the evening? I have always wanted to try but got intimidated for how much would I have to pay afterwards lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    At the Tarntawan there is no "Do not disturb" sign to hang on the door.

There is a push-button electronic "sign" outside the door but in all my years I've stayed here it has never worked.

Two things - a) they do have and actively use the “do not disturb” signs in TP, I normally find mine sitting up on the shelf beside the condoms and toothbrush basket.

B) ( and I’m not trying to be funny here) but you DO know that that “make up my room” sign outside your door is / has to be activated by you pressing a button saying the same on the box that sits beside your bed thst controls your room lights and air con etc and isn’t something that you pressed when outside in the hallway etc - but you DID know that I’m sure - right ? :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    I hope it is not too rude to ask exactly how much golden cock would charge for a similar night? Precisely owning a private piece of heaven behind guarded doors for the evening? I have always wanted to try but got intimidated for how much would I have to pay afterwards lol
    Well, I don't really work to a budget so in that way maybe I'm lucky and can just sit back and enjoy the evening without worrying about anything.

It all depends on what you want to do. For example tonight I had two of my favourite guys sit with me for the entire evening. I chuck-wowed one and played with the other. Both "entertained" me. They are free to drink as much as they want, but they always ask politely first before ordering even though they know they don't have to.

I'm normally not a drinker but when I sit with them I actually get stuck into the beer. I'm not sure how many drinks we had tonight but probably 5 or 6. Maybe more. They got quite drunk and became even more playful, if that's possible.

An average night with drinks and tips costs around 4000 baht. On my second night I think I paid around 6000, but I had more than 2 guys. I don't normally spend that much.

But if you just sit with one boy, of course it is a lot cheaper. And you can still have heaps of fun. Just be aware that if you or the boy cums you have to pay the bar 400 baht. Your tip is on top of that.

One of the guys I sit with I first met back in January. At that time he was too shy to do anything but now he's up for all kinds of fun once the doors are closed. He couldn't speak a word of English back then, but I'm amazed at how much he's learnt in the last 4 months. He's about 22 and a really lovely guy. The other guy is gay but not effeminate. He has a wicked sense of humour.

We pass the hours together teaching each other English and Thai, drinking, laughing a lot and, of course, enjoying as much hands-on fun as we want. By the time I've at down and made myself comfortable, they are as hard as a rock, ready for action. They are both very eager.

I have so much fun there - fun that I can't enjoy back home - that I don't care what it costs. Whatever I pay, it's a bargain as far as I'm concerned.

I was planning to go to Pattaya after I get back from Korea but I've now decided to stay here.

If you want more detail, feel free to pm me.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 26th, 2018), steveky (April 30th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post

B) ( and I’m not trying to be funny here) but you DO know that that “make up my room” sign outside your door is / has to be activated by you pressing a button saying the same on the box that sits beside your bed thst controls your room lights and air con etc and isn’t something that you pressed when outside in the hallway etc - but you DID know that I’m sure - right ? :-)
    Lol.

Yes, I was aware of that. But because they kept knocking on the door, I actually went outside thinking I had to press it.

What it shows is that the light was lit up - I pressed the button on the bedside console before I turned the light off and went to sleep - yet they ignored it and knocked anyway.

Today was ok because i went out before the cleaners arrived on my floor.

BTW, I just checked the fridge and you'll be pleased to know that I found one Van Houten chocolate bar lurking behind the drinks.

And there is no 'Do not disturb" sign anywhere in the room. Believe me, I looked!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I actually went outside thinking I had to press it.

BTW, I just checked the fridge and you'll be pleased to know that I found one Van Houten chocolate bar lurking behind the drinks.

And there is no 'Do not disturb" sign anywhere in the room. Believe me, I looked!

A) Well now you may not have been the first ever person to do that and indeed a certain Irish farang may have stood doing exactly the same thing after a tipple or two one evening trying to turn it off from the hallway - that's how I know - i mean HE knows ( as he told me) that that doesn't work

b) The chocolate I think I'm going to have to buy in bulk when next there in July if I bother myself as I actually tried to get some here in the UK and it's not to be had anywhere it seems ! I actually read a chocolate blog about it and apparently it's made by Hershey from the US and in chocolate circles is considered to be low grade crap, but I like it - or at least I THINK I do as it may well be me mixing up post fun chocolate eating with ACTUALLY liking it and just confusing myself, either way it always brings back nice memories ! :-)

C) I'll stand by your updated info then and I wonder is that all part of the new ownership thing in trying to "turn the rooms" around faster / more efficiently as I have to admit one of the things I like and reasons I still use TP is the fact you can walk in and out at any time of the day and ask for your room to be serviced, perhaps a few times a day even and it's done quickly. I hope they're not trying to cut that down to a between 10am and 2pm thing or I'm screwed ! Remember to always push the metal "chain" bar across if nothing else, that'll stop the buggers in their tracks if they try to come in.

Have to say if they try to barge in and wake me too early by god they'll only make that mistake once before they have me loudly advising them to bugger off and let me sleep - that usually does the trick - although to be honest I've never had that problem in the TP - hence me wondering is it a change of policy perhaps - lets hope not !