Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Bangkok report April 2018

I arrived at Suwanaphumi around 11:30 am. Along the way to Immigration I managed to get past a number of Chinese tour groups but when I reached the entry my heart sank. There were at least 6 more groups ahead of me.

Damn! I'll never get out of here.

My spirits were lifted - actually, they positively soared - when I saw a sign stating that Immigration now has a "vision." Thank god for that. Their "vision" will save the day!

But they appear to have developed cataracts. If they really had a vision they'd be dispatching immigration officers up to Chinese airports to process the tourists before they arrive. Either that, or create a dedicated immigration area for them. But TIT so this just continue on as per usual.

They also have a new mission statement, represented by the letters S.M.A.R.T.
    Each letter stands for something but the writing was too small to be read by anyone without a telescope. That may have been deliberate, because if we could read it, they would have to actually carry out the mission. Best keep it hidden.

It took over an hour to get through. Only half the booths were manned. But luckily, many of the tour group members seemed disorganised and were standing aside filling in their immigration forms, thus allowing others to get past them.

Against my better judgement I decided to take a taxi into town instead of the train - I figured at 1pm there shouldn't be a lot of traffic. At first the wasn't, and the driver was able to slam it into first gear and put his foot down. But once out of the taxi zone we ran straight into a massive traffic jam.

It took over an hour to reach Silom.

My guy was patiently waiting for me at the hotel and we want straight up to the room after check-in and got down to business. He wasn't in town during my last visit so it's been 6 months since we last met. We had a lot of lost time to make up and he put in a remarkable performance. He was perhaps spurred on by the fact that as soon as he entered the room I gave him a bottle of his favourite eau de toilette. After we'd finished and showered he gave me a nice squirt - the second for the day! LOL

Tonight I went to the show at Moonlight, which has opened in the old Jupiter Bar off Suriwong.

After buying a 400 baht drink ticket at the entrance I was ushered to my seat. The bar was quite full, but not with Chinese women as I had expected, but with Asian men.

I arrived as the first show was in full swing. Six muscle guys were showing off their bodies but to be honest, only two look as though they'd seen the inside is a gym. Nothing to see here.

The next act consisted of about 20 guys "dancing.". Now these guys are all 100% straight - no fems here - and we know straight guys can't dance to save themselves. They were uncoordinated, awkward and self-conscious but it was really very entertaining. You don't need cock to be entertained. (I can't believe I just wrote that!) They were all having a great time on stage together, laughing and joking their way through the dance sequence, and that's what made it so refreshing and entertaining.

This was followed by a guy from China who appeared on stage in high heels and bondage gear. He was a pole dancer, and a very skilled one at that. But he was rather unattractive and the heavy make-up couldn't hide a face pock-marked by acne. Most unfortunate.

Still no cock. But never fear, we now had a stripper on stage. And right at the end we got a glimpse of his large appendage.

The last act was the big cock show.

After the show only 5 guys came back on stage; I'm guessing all those others just do the show. Although they are my type, I didn't find them in any way attractive. In fact, I only saw one guy I'd describe as handsome and he was sitting with a customer. The boys were ill-fitting red shorts which do them no favours.

At one stage I turned around to find that the customers who had been sitting behind me had all left - I was one of 5 still in the bar, so with that I got up and left.

I like the layout of the bar; it's quite small and compared to the Soi Twilight bars, I found it very intimate.

But I don't think I'll be back.

I walked past Soi Twilight to and from Moonlight, and given that it was a Saturday night, the crowd was very disappointing. For the first time I could stand at the head of the soi and get a clear view of Classic Boys.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 31st, 2018), christianpfc (April 26th, 2018), Jellybean (March 31st, 2018), Newbie99 (April 19th, 2018), paborn (April 29th, 2018), steveky (April 30th, 2018), Tintin (March 31st, 2018)