Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

Well, that’s Yangon scrubbed off my bucket list, a447.

And like, Blacktouch, I look forward with greater interest to reading your reports from Seoul.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Well, that’s Yangon scrubbed off my bucket list, a447.
    I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I was with my encounter with the young lad. I totally misread the situation. Luckily, we parted before I had the chance to embarrass myself with unwanted advances.

But that's what happens when you arrive in a new place having just come from the Disneyland of sex that Thailand is for us.

Liked

Did the Planet Romeo App not worked out while in Yangon?

Liked

Not really. There were heaps of "users" but no money boys. They were all looking for relationships or seeking young guys.

I coukd try it in Seoul but there is no way I coukd bring someone back to my hotel.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Not really. There were heaps of "users" but no money boys. They were all looking for relationships or seeking young guys.

I coukd try it in Seoul but there is no way I coukd bring someone back to my hotel.
    You should try downloading Grindr. It's an excellent App with loads of money boys, especially in Thailand. I've found it to be the best App so far.

But you've left Yangon now.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (April 15th, 2018)

Liked

Unhappy Re: Bangkok report April 2018

Yangon is off my list of places to visit.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    You should try downloading Grindr..
    Yes totally - A447 - you of ALL people REALLY should (please) - and in fact you almost owe it to your faithful readers following your travels in keeping up with the trends (as Grindr IS the No 1 App for gay men after all we're told ) and you could well be missing out on a TON of action so in the interests of sound trip reports I really feel you should download it ASAP ( especially for Seoul !!!!) as I've a funny feeling you also just might LOVE it

Liked

I fear you may be disappointed once again a447. On your behalf I sent messages (via blued) to 6 beautiful boys in Seoul asking them about the gay hot spots and as yet only one has replied and his answer was terse. Thank the gods for Thailand.

10. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (April 15th, 2018)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I sent messages ...
    Maybe that's the reason?

Why anyone would bother to go to Rangoon after doing the most basic research about gay "life" there beats me. For temples there's Mandalay and Bagan but after that ...

Liked

There now follows an alternative interpretation of the journals of a447 as he travels throughout Asia:

Asia: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the moderator a447 aboard the starship HMAS Enterprise. His five-week mission: to explore strange new cities. To seek out new gay life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no Sawatdee member has gone before!

Captain's Log, Stardate 2018.4.09
    We entered a spectacular Asian star system called Myanmar in the Alpha sector on a most critical mission. I was beamed down to Yangon, a city formerly known as Rangoon, when it was held by the Romulans. Little was known of the city, or whether it supported gay life. But despite extensive searches and one false reading, it can reliably be reported that no gay life could be detected.

Captain’s log, supplemental:
    Science Officer Blacktouch did recommend we try Planet Romeo, but it would have meant a major detour, so it was ruled out. We will however consider it at a later star date.

Captain's log, Stardate 2018.4.14.
    After much deliberation it was decided to move quickly at warp factor four to the Delta Rana quadrant and the star system known as South Korea. We received orders from Star Fleet Command to avoid the dangerous northern sector, which is still in the control of the Klingons.

Early indications from our long range detectors suggest there may be gay life in the city of Seoul, so it was agreed that should be our first port of call.

A further log will be recorded in due course . . .

13. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 15th, 2018), gerefan2 (April 16th, 2018), jimnbkk (April 17th, 2018), maump (July 24th, 2018), paborn (April 22nd, 2018)