Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

I'm glad you have found my reports on the bar useful.

Once the guys get to know you well, you'll have the same fun as me.

Just be prepared for the bill at the end of the night. If you "take things in hand" things can get out of hand very quickly if you are not careful. Remember, you have to pay the bar 400 baht every time someone cums. Plus his tip, of course. And the boys will want to line up for their go.

In the party atmosphere, it's very easy to lose track of what you're spending. I got caught out a couple of times and had to go back to the hotel and get more money. They said I could pay later but I like to settle my bills on the spot. I go up to the counter to pay the bill. I keep a close eye on the number of drinks I buy. I have never been cheated at GC.

If you let your hair down and just go for it, you'll have the time of your life!

2. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 2nd, 2018)

Liked

Dimsumbear, I'd like to send you a PM to give you some inside information on GC, but there is no facility to do so.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

Brad wants conclusive proof, so let's give it to him.

Sglad, you were banned from this site when the robot noticed a new member - you - had also logged on with the name Sugargrandpa. The post was made using your IP address. Obviously, you were using 2 handles, when only 1 is permitted.

You made the following post on November 12th, 2016, 20:03, using your handle, Sugargrandpa :

Thai lessons in Pattaya ...........

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...t=sugargrandpa
    The link is to a post from Sugargrandpa, who continued to post for three months after this(total four posts). At which point Surfcrest announced that both Sglad and Sugargrandpa were the same person posting under two different handles and would therefore both be banned.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...051#post214051

There is no mention that this conclusion was reached as a result of two posts from the same IP address as you assert(perhaps that's why you chose to link to an earlier post). In fact in a subsequent post in the same thread Fountainhall boasts of the fact that Sglad, who had contradicted Fountainhall several times, was "flushed out" as a result of a trap that he had set. That is the decision was nothing to with IP addresses. It was simply a subjective decision from Surfcrest, under pressure from Fountainhall, that may or may not have been correct.

Even a poster called a447(any relation?), writing in the same thread, seems to be suggesting that IPs are not being used to identify multiple handles :

And does said technology not allow you to see what posters at the moment are using multiple handles?
    This isn't therefore "conclusive proof" that Sglad used the same IP as Sugargrandpa, as you asserted, or even that they are the same person. As I recall you were both untrusting and critical of Surfcrest's judgment and moderation, so it would be bizarre if you now want to quote his judgment in support of your case against Sglad.

5. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (April 30th, 2018)

Liked

It doesn't matter how the hydra was identified.

so it would be bizarre if you now want to quote his judgment in support of your case against Sglad.
    I am not quoting anybody's judgement.

Liked

Wouldn't a young Singaporean more likely hang out on the blowingwind forum instead...

Well, I certainly know someone who has been blowing a lot of wind.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

It doesn't matter how the hydra was identified.
    Your "conclusive proof" of robots and IP addresses turns out to be a complete and deliberate fabrication.

Also referring to a poster as a hydra, when, if Surfcrest guesssed correctly, and that is a moot point, he posted four times under another name, is hyperbolic nonsense. I think that you'll find that a number of posters here have done something similar over the course of their posting history. I wouldn't condone it but I certainly wouldn't vilify them over it.

9. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (May 1st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    There is no mention that this conclusion was reached as a result of two posts from the same IP address as you assert
    What's the board software for?

It was simply a subjective decision from Surfcrest, under pressure from Fountainhall, that may or may not have been correct.
    WTF?? So you're saying that someone was banned because another member simply asked for him to be banned?

Surely that "subjective decision" was made after careful consideration was given to the evidence provided by the member requesting the ban. You don't just ban someone simply because a member asks you to so. Wouldn't any decision hsve to be made based on what was considered beyond reasonable doubt?

You would be aware that admin has access to information not availabke to other members. I'll leave you to guess what that information is.

And how strange that you would come to sglad's defence, when he has said nothing himself. It's even stranger that you are implying the previous owner did not apply due diligence when making his decision to ban a member from this board.

Sorry, but I trust the much-vaunted software to do its job. So I have nothing further to say, unless you can show that the software isn't working.

Good luck with that!

Liked

Brad needs some good luck with many things as it seems life threw him the wet knickers curve ball and he refuses to let it go.

Liked

..Wouldn't any (Admin) decision have to be made based on what was considered beyond reasonable doubt?
    Yeah that's maybe how it worked when Surfy was in charge - but it's long since gone by the wayside

...You would be aware that admin has access to information not available to other members...
    Arsenal's date of birth? I'd guess sometime in the early-mid '40s

13. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 30th, 2018)

Liked

The 'wayside' must be absolutely full considering how many things have 'gone' there.