Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
There is no mention that this conclusion was reached as a result of two posts from the same IP address as you assert
What's the board software for?

It was simply a subjective decision from Surfcrest, under pressure from Fountainhall, that may or may not have been correct.
WTF?? So you're saying that someone was banned because another member simply asked for him to be banned?

Surely that "subjective decision" was made after careful consideration was given to the evidence provided by the member requesting the ban. You don't just ban someone simply because a member asks you to so. Wouldn't any decision hsve to be made based on what was considered beyond reasonable doubt?

You would be aware that admin has access to information not availabke to other members. I'll leave you to guess what that information is.

And how strange that you would come to sglad's defence, when he has said nothing himself. It's even stranger that you are implying the previous owner did not apply due diligence when making his decision to ban a member from this board.

Sorry, but I trust the much-vaunted software to do its job. So I have nothing further to say, unless you can show that the software isn't working.

Good luck with that!