Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Liked

Bangkok report April 2018

I arrived at Suwanaphumi around 11:30 am. Along the way to Immigration I managed to get past a number of Chinese tour groups but when I reached the entry my heart sank. There were at least 6 more groups ahead of me.

Damn! I'll never get out of here.

My spirits were lifted - actually, they positively soared - when I saw a sign stating that Immigration now has a "vision." Thank god for that. Their "vision" will save the day!

But they appear to have developed cataracts. If they really had a vision they'd be dispatching immigration officers up to Chinese airports to process the tourists before they arrive. Either that, or create a dedicated immigration area for them. But TIT so this just continue on as per usual.

They also have a new mission statement, represented by the letters S.M.A.R.T.
    Each letter stands for something but the writing was too small to be read by anyone without a telescope. That may have been deliberate, because if we could read it, they would have to actually carry out the mission. Best keep it hidden.

It took over an hour to get through. Only half the booths were manned. But luckily, many of the tour group members seemed disorganised and were standing aside filling in their immigration forms, thus allowing others to get past them.

Against my better judgement I decided to take a taxi into town instead of the train - I figured at 1pm there shouldn't be a lot of traffic. At first the wasn't, and the driver was able to slam it into first gear and put his foot down. But once out of the taxi zone we ran straight into a massive traffic jam.

It took over an hour to reach Silom.

My guy was patiently waiting for me at the hotel and we want straight up to the room after check-in and got down to business. He wasn't in town during my last visit so it's been 6 months since we last met. We had a lot of lost time to make up and he put in a remarkable performance. He was perhaps spurred on by the fact that as soon as he entered the room I gave him a bottle of his favourite eau de toilette. After we'd finished and showered he gave me a nice squirt - the second for the day! LOL

Tonight I went to the show at Moonlight, which has opened in the old Jupiter Bar off Suriwong.

After buying a 400 baht drink ticket at the entrance I was ushered to my seat. The bar was quite full, but not with Chinese women as I had expected, but with Asian men.

I arrived as the first show was in full swing. Six muscle guys were showing off their bodies but to be honest, only two look as though they'd seen the inside is a gym. Nothing to see here.

The next act consisted of about 20 guys "dancing.". Now these guys are all 100% straight - no fems here - and we know straight guys can't dance to save themselves. They were uncoordinated, awkward and self-conscious but it was really very entertaining. You don't need cock to be entertained. (I can't believe I just wrote that!) They were all having a great time on stage together, laughing and joking their way through the dance sequence, and that's what made it so refreshing and entertaining.

This was followed by a guy from China who appeared on stage in high heels and bondage gear. He was a pole dancer, and a very skilled one at that. But he was rather unattractive and the heavy make-up couldn't hide a face pock-marked by acne. Most unfortunate.

Still no cock. But never fear, we now had a stripper on stage. And right at the end we got a glimpse of his large appendage.

The last act was the big cock show.

After the show only 5 guys came back on stage; I'm guessing all those others just do the show. Although they are my type, I didn't find them in any way attractive. In fact, I only saw one guy I'd describe as handsome and he was sitting with a customer. The boys were ill-fitting red shorts which do them no favours.

At one stage I turned around to find that the customers who had been sitting behind me had all left - I was one of 5 still in the bar, so with that I got up and left.

I like the layout of the bar; it's quite small and compared to the Soi Twilight bars, I found it very intimate.

But I don't think I'll be back.

I walked past Soi Twilight to and from Moonlight, and given that it was a Saturday night, the crowd was very disappointing. For the first time I could stand at the head of the soi and get a clear view of Classic Boys.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 31st, 2018), christianpfc (April 26th, 2018), Jellybean (March 31st, 2018), Newbie99 (April 19th, 2018), paborn (April 29th, 2018), steveky (April 30th, 2018), Tintin (March 31st, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

Well, apart from that Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the show? Perhaps the most depressing report of a first night in Bangkok I've read. I hope things improve for a447 tomorrow.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Well, apart from that Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the show? Perhaps the most depressing report of a first night in Bangkok I've read. I hope things improve for a447 tomorrow.
    He got laid, what's to complain about?

Liked

The last time I left Bangkok the departure hall only had one side operating so it took twice as long and was a close run thing to catch the plane. Again, the majority were Chinese. I sent an e-mail to AoT. I explained that the Chinese go into panic mode extremely quickly and from there into stampede. I have yet to receive a reply.
    Last edited by arsenal; March 31st, 2018 at 06:08.

Liked

Arsenal, you should have included in the e-mail a video clip of "panic mode and stampede" for the benefit of the airport authority.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 31st, 2018), DaveyJonesLocker (March 31st, 2018)

Liked

“You don’t need cock to be entertained “

A447, to which hospital should I send your flowers? 😄😀

9. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (March 31st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    I walked past Soi Twilight to and from Moonlight, and given that it was a Saturday night, the crowd was very disappointing
    That’s funny, because I was on Soi Twilight last night too and for me, it was definitely Friday night. I am still looking forward to my Saturday night bar hoping. And I’m sure it’s still March....

I visited Dream Boys, which was not at full capacity for their 10:30 show. About 70% full and lacking the usual mass of Chinese visitors. Still a good bunch of gogo boys on stage; 65 according to the MC. Later, I went up to XSize and was the only customer at 11:40. But 3 other punters and two couples entered later on, 2 left with an off, although I did not. The boys even put on a 5-act show for the few of us still there at 12:30.

Drinks were B500 in Dream Boys and B400 at XSize but I gave the B100 change to the waiter as I have seen him around in various bars for many years and he is looking very thin these days.

11. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 31st, 2018), DaveyJonesLocker (March 31st, 2018), splinter1949 (March 31st, 2018), Tintin (March 31st, 2018)

Liked

I met up with a couple of guys from the forum tonight. To my complete surprise, they told me today was Saturday, not Sunday. So minimee, now your post makes sense.

When you are not working you lose track of the days, as you don't need to be anywhere on a specific day.

And as I retired early and haven't worked for years, I never know what day it is!

Apologies for the mistake.

Liked

The story so far :

I arrived in Bangkok, apparently on Friday, got fucked and went to a new bar.

The story continues here :

After an energetic afternoon session with my friend, I accompanied him back to his bar as he said one of the guys wanted a chuck-wow.

Sure. No probrem.

In I go, out it comes, off we go and out it comes.

The sticky mess reminded me of something - the mango and sticky rice dessert at Jim Thompson! So off I went to the restaurant on Suriwong, just around the corner from the bar. It was delicious. It's the only time I'll eat rice which has been sweetened.

Later in the evening I met up with two board members and we went out for dinner at Dicks. I don't know about them, but I had a great time chatting and listening to stories about the various paths they have taken in life. We all have a life story to tell and theirs were very interesting.

Afterwards, we all headed off in different directions. Having just discovered that it was a Saturday night I first thought about going back to Moonlight Bar. I originally went there to see their show, which received high praise on another board. I left disappointed. But like many other bars, maybe they keep the best shows for Saturday nights when the crowds tend to be bigger,

But I decided to go to Golden Cock, where I can enjoy my own private show. After the last customer left, my friend locked the door and stood guard outside so that the fun could begin inside.

Six guys sat with me and it was drinks and cock all around. One guy I met back in January was very shy at the time. He would watch the proceedings but never take part, his cock staying well and truly ensconced in his pants. But this time it was in my face the moment he heard the click of the door lock. Don't you just love quick learners?

He's a lovely guy but unfortunately, doesn't speak a word of English. My Thai is limited to "Hello, what's your name? Where you from? You wanna chuck-wow?" That's about it. But he seems to think I'm fluent and just rattles on in Thai. I do the Asian thing and just sit there nodding and smiling, with a "Really? How interesting!" look on my face. Last night I think he was talking about his family. But then again, he could have been giving me the weather report. No idea.

But when you get down to business, you let your hands do the talking. Here a chuck, there a chuck, everywhere a chuck chuck.

Heaven!

But not all endings are happy, as I realised when presented with the bill. Oh dear, after handing out the well-deserved tips, I discovered that I didn't have enough money. How embarrassing! "No probrem" - I could pay the rest tomorrow. But I wasn't having that so I went back to the hotel to get the rest. I like to settle my bills there and then.

I'm back at the Tarntawan, and I'm regretting it already. It's the only hotel I've ever stayed at where I feel bullied by the cleaning staff. They knock on the door at some ungodly hour wanting to clean my room. There have been times when I've been asleep and didn't hear them knocking. I'd awake to find them at the foot of my bed! They'd just opened the door and barged in unannounced!

On a couple of occasions I'd asked them to wait 5 minutes, quickly threw on some clothes, vacated the room and went downstairs. I went back 45 minutes later, only to find the room hadn't been cleaned!

No use complaining to the staff, as they don't speak English. But surely they could tell by the look on my face that I was very, very unhappy. Last time, I complained to the manager who apologised profusely.

But TIT. Nothing has changed.
    Last edited by a447; April 1st, 2018 at 13:30.

14. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 1st, 2018), christianpfc (April 26th, 2018), Jellybean (April 1st, 2018), steveky (April 30th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I'm back at the Tarntawan, and I'm regretting it already. It's the only hotel I've ever stayed at where I feel bullied by the cleaning staff. They knock on the door at some ungodly hour wanting to clean my room. There have been times when I've been asleep and didn't hear them knocking. I'd awake to find them at the foot of my bed! They'd just opened the door and barged in unannounced!
    Isn't that standard procedure in a hotel unless you have put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door? It doesn't always work for my neighbours when I stay in hotels. If they have disturbed my sleep I make sure the sign on their door always reads "Make up my room now" when I go down to my early breakfast.

16. User who gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (April 1st, 2018)