Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

As you can see, only one bar - Why Not - was open. There were only 2 customers, both farang, sitting at the bar. No boys in sight. They charge $10 entry fee!

The area, called Itaewon, was packed with gay couples but God only knows where they were heading off to. Certainly not to the famed Homo Hill.

Not a single "homo" erectus in sight.

Why not, indeed!

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I didn't actually go there for its gay life - I also checked the internet.

I went there for sightseeing and, frankly, to go somewhere different. Any sex woukd be a bonus.

And I'm glad I went, but I definitely wouldn't go back again, as the isn't much to see or do.
    That makes perfect sense a447.

Liked

Homo Hill is just a step away if you google it.

Homo Hill Seoul’s gay scene is divided into two main areas, Jongro-3 and the most popular gay scene Homo Hill in Itaewon. The gayest visitors become familiar with Homo Hill for the best gay bars with drag shows and gay saunas such as Hyundae Sauna and Equus Sauna in a convenient location. Homo Hill is easy to find as it’s well known for the city’s red-light district neighborhood where to enjoy your gay scene in Seoul.

Hit these gay bars in Homo Hill are Queen which is being popular for young attractive crowd and gay scene weekend madness and Soho for the most popular bar on the street. Other must visit gay bars in Homo Hill are Club Qubic and Why Not Bar. Not on Homo Hill but near by fun gay bars in Itaewon are Club Pulse, GRAY Club and Le Queen.

Banned
    Liked

What day of the week was it when you visited?

(Please think long and hard before answering, or perhaps take advice from a friend, as we know you have difficulty with such details these days)

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    (Please think long and hard before answering, or perhaps take advice from a friend, as we know you have difficulty with such details these days)
    That was funny the first time around.

It was Sunday. It seems Homo Hill is only active Friday and Saturday nights.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    That was funny the first time around.

It was Sunday. It seems Homo Hill is only active Friday and Saturday nights.
    Being Koreans many of them will belong to one or other Christian sect, thinking it gives them Western "cred". They're on their knees on Sunday for prayer, not fellatio.

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 26th, 2018)

Liked

They're on their knees on Sunday for prayer, not fellatio.[/QUOTE]

All the Gods including Jesus Christ know that the above statement is totally misleading.

Liked

I'm back!

I flew into Bangkok from Seoul last night. Immigration was virtually deserted and I got through to the luggage carousels within 5 minutes - the quickest ever.

But there was some problem off-loading the bags and I had to wait 40 minutes before mine appeared.

Normally, I take the train if I arrive on the weekend, as I've been caught in a massive traffic jam in the past. But last night I decided to chance it and was surprised at the total lack of traffic anywhere along the route. Even Suriwong Street was a breeze, and I arrived at my hotel in record time.

So it's the taxi from now on. But I'm wondering if taxi fares have recently gone up because it cost me 450 baht, rather than the usual 300 and something. He used the meter.

After a quick shower it was off to meet my friends at the bar. We couldn't have our usual fun as there was a customer sitting at the bar with a girl. But as soon as they left the doorman went outside to keep a look-out for approaching customers and we had our usual fun.

Just as we'd finished a Japanese guy walked in with his wife and we had a bit of a chat. He's not gay but was simply looking for somewhere to enjoy a late night drink or three. But they seemed to enjoy themselves as they say and chatted with one of the guys.

Many of the boys still haven't returned from Songkran and there was only 4 working. But my two were there, and that's the main thing.

Tonight I might head off to Soi Twilight and see a show, seeing as it's Saturday night.(At least, I think it is!

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 21st, 2018)

Liked

So off I went to XBoys.

I arrived in Soi Twilight at 9:45 and it was very quiet compared to a couple of years ago, especially for a Saturday night. The show didn't start until 10:30 so I wandered further down the soi where I saw the German owner of Dreamboys sitting outside. I went over and had a chat with him. He's acutely a very nice guy and really loves to talk.

I asked him the obvious question about the future of the soi and he told me what we have already heard - the soi will close in a year's time. He's now 78 and is thinking of throwing in the towel and retiring.

I entered XBoys at 10 pm and the place was half full. As expected these days the customers were all Asian, bar myself and two other farang. But by the time the show began it was three-quarters full.

The mamasan seated me at the back of the bar where I had a great view, but I was soon joined by a group of large Chinese customers who all began smoking. Talk about the Great Pall of China, I could hardly breathe! And they were blowing smoke all over me. So inconsiderate. I got up and a sat by myself on a sofa right next to the stage.

There were 15 boys on stage and another 5 or so sitting with customers. I had a bit of a laugh as one cute Asian guy had a boy sitting either side of him and he was desperately going for the grope. But the boys, not to be outdone, were equally desperately trying to protect their manhood. And in the end, they won hands down. They've had a lot of practice. Lol

Only 1 guy on the stage stood out - number 65 had a huge bulge and the outline of his long, thick appendage was there for all to see. I waited for the rotation to get another look but he never came around. A quick survey of the bar saw him sitting with a customer. The good ones don't last long. And there was 1 gay boy who cuddled another boy from behind and I watched as he got a very quick hard-on, which he proudly showed off to all and sundry. As usual, I spent a lot of time ogling the cute Chinese guys in the audience. Some were just gorgeous!

For details of the show just read any of my reports from say, 5 years ago!

The last act was the chuck-wow show. They keep dragging out the same guy to perform. Not that I'm complaining, as he is very good-looking and has a very nice cock. It's just that I feel a little sorry for him, as that's his night over and done with - not much chance of an off. I hope the bar pays him well. He put on his usual sterling performance and although he didn't shoot as far as he normally does, he produced a prodigious load. Awesome!

One thing I can never understand is the attitude of some of the Asian customers I've witnessed over the years. They avert their eyes whenever a cock appears. A really cute couple was sitting opposite me and they turned their eyes away when the big cock show began. And they weren't interested at all in the chuck-wow show. How can a gay guy not be interested in cock??

Drinks 350 baht.

13. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Sorry, I get lost - we started in Bangkok ended up in Burma - where is this please?