Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

Well that's not very nice Stevie. Most mean.
    Last edited by arsenal; April 15th, 2018 at 09:49.

Banned
    Liked

I once had a regular Korean massage boy. After the massage he would accompany me to the shoiwer, wash me all over, dry me and dress me. The entire "body servant" experience. However I'm told that Grindr and other Apps in Australia have loads of Korean boys looking for some white meat so why go to a homophobic place like Seoul?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Captain's Log, Stardate 2018.4.09
    ... it can reliably be reported that no gay life could be detected.
    I think you've got that wrong, Jelly Old Bean. The quote is actually "It's gay life, but not as we know it" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trekkin%27

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJonesLocker View Post
    However I'm told that Grindr and other Apps in Australia have loads of Korean boys looking for some white meat so why go to a homophobic place like Seoul?
    In Australia Koreans and other Asians want "white meat" under 35yo. I have been to Korea recently and agree it is very homophobic and the locals generally are also not interested in older tourists. There are plenty of young U.S army guys based in Seoul who i saw roaming "homo hill" to service their needs.

Liked

Captain's Log, Stardate 2018.4.09
    . . . it can reliably be reported that no gay life could be detected.
    I think you've got that wrong, Jelly Old Bean. The quote is actually "It's gay life, but not as we know it" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trekkin%27
    Damn it DaveyJonesLocker! You are good. So, credit where credit is due, you are, of course, correct. That’s precisely the quote I should have inserted at that point in my post.

And to quote a member, whom you probably don’t know, because he became an unperson before you joined the forum, it was also particularly apposite.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 15th, 2018), arsenal (April 15th, 2018)

Liked

Seditious Jellybean strikes again.

Banned
    Liked

And to quote a member, whom you probably don’t know, because he became an unperson before you joined the forum, it was also particularly apposite.
    Not a word that's in my everyday vocabulary Jellybean. I've seen it bandied about by other posters and assumed it to be some sort of "in" joke.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Why anyone would bother to go to Rangoon after doing the most basic research about gay "life" there beats me. For temples there's Mandalay and Bagan but after that ...
    I didn't actually go there for its gay life - I also checked the internet.

I went there for sightseeing and, frankly, to go somewhere different. Any sex woukd be a bonus.

And I'm glad I went, but I definitely wouldn't go back again, as the isn't much to see or do.

Liked

Captain’s log, supplemental:
    Science Officer Blacktouch did recommend we try Planet Romeo, but it would have meant a major detour, so it was ruled out. We will however consider it at a later star date [/I]

[/QUOTE]

Correction. I recommended Grindr to a447 to download. Plus maybe Hornet too. Lol

Liked

why go to a homophobic place like Seoul?
    My experince in Seoul is quite different. I had a lot of contacts via Romeo and 3 "meetings". Also there is cruising place for Korean students - famous "Gay Bean" - Coffe Bean cafe in 200 meters from Jongno-3-ga metro station (37.572631, 126.987365) where I had also few hook-ups. There are few gay bars and saunas in Jongno-3 district, me and BF visited some and it was nice experience.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com