Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

I don't think the guys were rent-boys or looking for pick-ups. They appeared to be just customers. I didn't see anyone making eye contact.

I was kind of hoping some ex-pats would turn up so I could get the low-down from them. That wasn't too be.

But I'm glad I went. The galette was amazing.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I don't think the guys were rent-boys or looking for pick-ups. They appeared to be just customers. I didn't see anyone making eye contact.

I was kind of hoping some ex-pats would turn up so I could get the low-down from them. That wasn't too be.

But I'm glad I went. The galette was amazing.
    Is the galette similar to a Pizza. I have never had one before.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Is the galette similar to a Pizza. I have never had one before.
    Galette is a term used in French cuisine to designate various types of flat round or freeform crusty cakes, or, in the case of a Breton galette, a pancake made with buckwheat flour usually with a savoury filling. Wikipedia

Liked

I've always known it as a crêpe bretagne.

Liked

In the posted picture, sideways at least, it looks like an old piece of carpet. I've heard the expression "carpet muncher," but I never thought......

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (April 12th, 2018), francois (April 14th, 2018)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Swing View Post
    In the posted picture, sideways at least, it looks like an old piece of carpet. I've heard the expression "carpet muncher," but I never thought......
    I prefer "pillow biter" with its opposite number "poo pusher". A heterosexual male is a "fish fucker".

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (April 11th, 2018), christianpfc (April 26th, 2018), colmx (April 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Galette is a term used in French cuisine to designate various types of flat round or freeform crusty cakes, or, in the case of a Breton galette, a pancake made with buckwheat flour usually with a savoury filling. Wikipedia
    Thank you francois, I was just being lazy to Google it. Was looking at a447's photo of it. Looks nice.

Liked

Yesterday was my last day in Yangon and it coincided with the start of their water festival.

My hotel is located on the edge of a large man-made lake and I walked around there most days, admiring the hot young workers - most without their shirts - whilst heading off to a restaurant for lunch. The park is filled with courting couples, who kiss and cuddle and stare into each others eyes. And yes, I saw a number of gay couples, too. One of the park rules posted everywhere is "No Sex". From what I saw, the locals are very law-abiding. What a shame!

The lake and park area is surrounded by a steel fence with access points into the park from the footpath. I entered through a gate but found the park itself had been blocked off, so I went back towards the footpath.

A rather nice -looking young man wearing the traditional longyi smiled at me and reached out to help me step up onto the path. He then held my hand and began walking with me.

At last! I've found someone! Why, oh why, did it happen on the last day??

He kept chatting away in Burmese, all the while squeezing my hand. I was in heaven. My heart was racing. My plan was to take him into the park, find a secluded area in the bushes and finally get to see what they wear under the longyi.

We approached a stand selling drinks and he indicated he wanted something.

Sure. No probrem.

He then proceeded to take a bottle of water, a can of Coke and three energy drinks out of the cooler. Three? Wow, he must be planning on some session!

When we reached the entrance I put my hand around his slim waist, gave him a cuddle and manoeuvred him gently towards the gate. But he pointed to the pagoda on the other side of the road - that's where he was heading. Hmm....not really the place for a groping session, I would have thought.

With my arm still around his waist we crossed the road. He indicated that the pagoda was closed, shook my hand and jumped on a bus! And he was gone!

WTF?? Nooo! Wait! What about me? What about my hard-on? What about the grope? Come back!

I was instantly deflated.

Then it occurred to me. Today was the beginning the water festival when young people do acts of kindness to older people, thus earning merit. Did he think helping me walk along the broken footpath by holding my hand would get him brownie points? Surely a grope and possibly a furtive chuck-wow would earn him enough merit to last a whole lifetime.

I wandered into the park feeling rather sorry for myself.

But not for long! Those bare-chested, hot and sweaty toned young workers were still putting the final touches on New Year decorations. Instant inflation! What a sight to behold - one I'd been going to the park every day to ogle at.

So, that was my last day. I'm now in Seoul, looking forward to better times.

11. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 14th, 2018), christianpfc (April 26th, 2018), francois (April 14th, 2018), Jellybean (April 14th, 2018), Tintin (April 14th, 2018)

Liked

Would be interesting to hear about the scene in Seoul.

I've only been to Seoul Airport for transfer on the way to Bangkok.

Liked

I'll see what I can find.

Hopefully, I'll be able to start a new thread.