Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

I can't believe what I'm about to write.

Last night Golden Cock had customers! Six, in all!

WTF??

Drinks were flowing freely - I bought 25 in total for the 4 of us - and everyone was having a blast. There was a bit of action happening on the sofas, but unlike Eros, it was not entirely out in the open. But there were plenty of hands up shorts and down pants. The boys don't mind flopping it out but the customers are a little more reticent, although the other night one guy was getting a hand-job while sitting at the bar.

An attractive youngish German guy, known to the boys, turned up and immediately picked up a microphone. Oh, no! Please don't sing! There's nothing worse than having a guy who thinks he can sing mournfully moaning into a mike.

But sing he did. And what a beautiful voice. He kept us all entertained with songs in German, English, Italian, French and Thai. When he sang "Chaimai Khun", apparently with perfect pronunciation, the guys went wild.

He even dragged me up for a duet of Edith Piaf's 'Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien."

The boys didn't go wild.

Two of the guys said they'd read about the bar on the internet (maybe here; who knows?) and were surprised it was open during the day. They said they'd be back this afternoon.

Unfortunately for them, many of the boys are still on holiday and usually there are only 2 others apart from my 3 guys in the afternoon. Others only turn up at night. You'd think the manager would be on the phone telling them to get their arses in the bar during the day, but that is not how it works, apparently.

We know that we all have different tastes, so to speak, when it comes to guys. One boy, who I'm not attracted to in the least, found favour with one of the customers and had a bit of a steamy session with him on the sofa.

There's also a very dark-skinned guy, ex Nature Boy, working there and again, he's not my type. I do, however, remember having him sit with me once and he flopped out his beautiful Issan appendage. Suddenly, he became instantly attractive!

I got talking with him last night standing at the bar, and he's a really lovely guy -very touchy-feely and he loves to give you a kiss and a cuddle. He looks a bit rough, but in this case looks are definitely deceiving.

Although I've already literally got my hands full with my regulars, I'm going to have him sit with me today and just see what "comes up."

I left at 2am but the party was still in full swing.

All in all, a really fun evening.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 26th, 2018), paborn (April 26th, 2018), splinter1949 (April 24th, 2018)