List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A lesson from the straight world....

Liked

Re: A lesson from the straight world....

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Probably one way to determine whether or not the bf or gf was genuine would be to see if they'd be willing to give up their life in Thailand and move with you back home.

That way they would also have a difficult time getting access to your money.
    Hmm...I am not following your train of thought.
    If someone went back to a person's home country I think they would have more access to financial records..etc...They would have access to computers...mail...emails..and if they were of a sleazy disposition they could loot their lovers accounts and then scamper back to the land of smiles with a healthy bit of cash.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Hmm...I am not following your train of thought.
    If someone went back to a person's home country I think they would have more access to financial records..etc...They would have access to computers...mail...emails..and if they were of a sleazy disposition they could loot their lovers accounts and then scamper back to the land of smiles with a healthy bit of cash.
    Not if your very careful and smart?

Liked

I think a bar girl would find it very hard to access her bf's financial details on the computer is he didn't give her his various passwords.

If she is in his country she can't threaten to go back to the bar and wait for another love-struck farang to appear.

In any case, I don't think the average bar girl is all that worldly. I seriously doubt she could do much harm.

Liked

Maybe true, but on the other hand she could simply leave you for the handsome pensioner next door.

Liked

Many a farang has taken a bar boy to his home country thinking the boy will be totally dependent on him (even in extreme fantasies becoming a kind of sex slave), only to discover that once he has found his feet the boy goes exploring, makes new friends and perhaps ends up dumping the farang for another. Plenty of choice, after all. I knew a guy in England who suffered this fate and have heard similar stories of other cases. Me, I'd rather be living in Thailand where I'm the one with lots of choice if a relationship doesn't work out.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 8th, 2018), Jellybean (April 9th, 2018), mr giggles (April 10th, 2018), zombie (April 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    Many a farang has taken a bar boy to his home country thinking the boy will be totally dependent on him (even in extreme fantasies becoming a kind of sex slave), only to discover that once he has found his feet the boy goes exploring, makes new friends and perhaps ends up dumping the farang for another. Plenty of choice, after all. I knew a guy in England who suffered this fate and have heard similar stories of other cases. Me, I'd rather be living in Thailand where I'm the one with lots of choice if a relationship doesn't work out.
    I guess this happens in all situations? Male and female

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Maybe true, but on the other hand she could simply leave you for the handsome pensioner next door.
    Surely she could enjoy the pensioner during the day when you're at work?

Liked

I know of several older gay men in Newcastle upon Tyne (UK) who have relationships with much younger Asian guys whom (or who? damn that English language) they brought to the UK.
    In most cases it has not worked out - for various reasons - I am not close friends with these people but have heard their stories.
    From what I have heard in most cases the younger Asian guy got bored with their sugar daddy, they were not into a monogamous relationship with an older guy (differing sex drives?), they got bored hanging around the house with nothing to do, they go bored with life in the suburbs, they got bored with the weather..obviously the underlying theme here is boredom.

From what I have heard most of the couples broke up because of monogamy issues..and or control issues. The older gay man did not want the younger Asian guy to have outside friends..older or younger.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

And, of course, there's the issue of Thai food.