Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dusseldorf - June 2018

Liked

Re: Dusseldorf - June 2018

Completed a trip to Dusseldorf.

Monday 4th to Wednesday 6th June. (2 nights)

Went from London Luton to Weeze Airport with Ryanair. Weeze airport is one hour and fifteen minutes away by coach, arriving at Dusseldorf main train station.

The flight took one hour and ten minutes.

There are two Rent boy bars in Dusseldorf. One called Wilma and the other one called Comeback, which is the biggest bar out of the two. The good thing is there are both right next door to each other.

The weather was warm so we sat outside and could see the young men coming and going.

A small beer was €2.60 And a a large beer was €3.50

The young men in attendance at the time were from Romania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. They were not bad looking and age from 17 to 26. There was about 16 guys in total which is not bad for a weekday. I'm told by the owner of Wilma, who was also the only bar staff on duty, that weekends are busier. He also informed us that they are 80% down in boy numbers due to Ramadan, as they are away with family etc.

Normally there will be Tunisians, Moroccans, Turkish and other nationalities available on offer.

There were about five guys I would easily go with.
    They were friendly and not pushy.

Most had big cocks and were more than happy to get erections so you can see without taking it out. Wink wink!

The going rate for short time fun is €50. But most will say from €100. You just have to laugh and say no thanks. They soon dropped the price to €50 to €60. A few would say the price was €50 straight away without trying to go too high?

They are all mainly tops. And don't like kissing or sucking you. But I'm sure one or two would kiss once back to your accommodation.

On our last night, I brought about 8 guys drinks - small beer or class of coke. All sitting/standing around us chatting away.

So after Ramadan they expect to get the rest of the guys back and should be A good choice of young guys to pick from.

There is a gay club called Queens, which only opens at weekends. So that was closed while we were there.

There was another gay bar, but not much people in there. So we never bothed going in.

Would I go back again? Yes, as I have unfinished business. Lol. Also as Ramadan is taking place, I would do another trip not during Ramadan. And also would go during the weekend.

Our accommodation was from booking.com which was a nice apartment/studio type accommodation. 5 minutes walking from all the action.

Total Cost for the two of us was as followed:

Dusdeldorf Costings

Flights booked 3 months in advance.

Flights............ £39.94
    Transfers........ £17.99
    Apartment.... £129.00

Total Cost £187.21
    = £93.60 Each.
    Last edited by Blacktouch; June 9th, 2018 at 05:32.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 9th, 2018), Brad the Impala (June 9th, 2018), christianpfc (August 2nd, 2018), dab69 (November 18th, 2018), goji (June 10th, 2018), llz (June 10th, 2018), TaoR (June 10th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks for the informative report, always good to know for future use. And well done on actually managing to ACTUALLY have a cheap weekend away, my weekends always seem to start from that intention but never somehow seem to end up that way !

Liked

My next trip is to Athens in September.

There is a lot of action going on there, and very cheap from what I've been told.

Full report once I've been.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 2nd, 2018), paborn (June 14th, 2018)

Liked

Seems you found almost exactly the same as I did almost 4 years ago:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...676-Dusseldorf

Maybe Bon Viveur bar is closed now - about 3/4 mile walk from main train station with the station behind you - if so, that's a pity, but if not you missed a trick!

Dusseldorf is great - I recommend staying in the Ibis which is part of the train station and apart from being walking distance to the rent bars, you'll never get lost on your way back, as there's a large clock on the train station which is visible from most of the main streets and will guide you back to your hotel. Had no problem dragging boys back even though reception desk directly opposite the lifts - simply no questions asked.

7. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (November 18th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Seems you found almost exactly the same as I did almost 4 years ago:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...676-Dusseldorf

Maybe Bon Viveur bar is closed now - about 3/4 mile walk from main train station with the station behind you - if so, that's a pity, but if not you missed a trick!

Dusseldorf is great - I recommend staying in the Ibis which is part of the train station and apart from being walking distance to the rent bars, you'll never get lost on your way back, as there's a large clock on the train station which is visible from most of the main streets and will guide you back to your hotel. Had no problem dragging boys back even though reception desk directly opposite the lifts - simply no questions asked.
    Bon Viveur bar is closed, because the boys told me those were the only bars open where boys go.

Yes the main train station is only a 4 minutes walk to the two Rent Bars.

I got the feeling some of the boys would do more with you, once in private and not in ear shot of the other boys. I'm guessing to show face, keeping to the straight boy image?

We also went to the Schumaker Brewery pub. Had some of their beer which is made on site. Very strong and got a little tipsy drinking the beer.
    Last edited by Blacktouch; June 10th, 2018 at 19:24.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    My next trip is to Athens in September.

There is a lot of action going on there, and very cheap from what I've been told.

Full report once I've been.
    I am sure you will enjoy Athens, I have seen a report on television showing many young desperate muslim migrants.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Thanks for the report. I might just have to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Bon Viveur barI got the feeling some of the boys would do more with you, once in private and not in ear shot of the other boys. I'm guessing to show face, keeping to the straight boy image?
    That's a possibility, although it's a bit of a risk committing to a fee with no guarantee of the service you're after.

Another possibility is that they don't even do what has been agreed, therefore leaving you with the options of paying them off or physically kicking them out (as I do, when circumstances require). Romanian & moslem trade don't seem to bother with ethical business practices.

Liked

Well they definitely do more than they let on in the bar

I took at least 2 of them out of Comeback and into a nearby Japanese Karaoke bar then (after a horrendously expensive litre of Chivas Regal was consumed) definitely took 2 back to the hotel for a 3sum and far from the usual very commercial disinterested Eastern European experience they were both more than enthusiastic and still there the next morning - in fact I had to shoo them away.

They did not interact sexually with each other (no surprises there) but lets just say they both performed admirably

12. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (June 11th, 2018)

Liked

goji, not completely correct. These guys told me what they will do and not do. And I believe them. One example is most will not kiss, suck or get fucked. They are happy for you to suck them and get fucked by them. So if they do more once back at your accommodation, you are lucky.

Of course you will get one or more who may not perform to how you want or what they agreed. But I believe that is just a small minority, than the majority?
    One Bulgarian who I fancied, but never got the opportunity to go with, because I had already cummed earlier, I got the feeling he would have kissed by the way he was with me.

As in any meets, one should always agree beforehand what the young man will and will not do, to avoid any disappointment.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Well they definitely do more than they let on in the bar

I took at least 2 of them out of Comeback and into a nearby Japanese Karaoke bar then (after a horrendously expensive litre of Chivas Regal was consumed) definitely took 2 back to the hotel for a 3sum and far from the usual very commercial disinterested Eastern European experience they were both more than enthusiastic and still there the next morning - in fact I had to shoo them away.

They did not interact sexually with each other (no surprises there) but lets just say they both performed admirably
    I fully agree, as what they tell you in the bar, they will do more. Just have to chat and agree what they are willing to do with you. And once back at your accommodation, if they do more like kiss, suck you or get fucked, your lucky.