Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Dusseldorf - June 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Dusseldorf - June 2018

Completed a trip to Dusseldorf.

Monday 4th to Wednesday 6th June. (2 nights)

Went from London Luton to Weeze Airport with Ryanair. Weeze airport is one hour and fifteen minutes away by coach, arriving at Dusseldorf main train station.

The flight took one hour and ten minutes.

There are two Rent boy bars in Dusseldorf. One called Wilma and the other one called Comeback, which is the biggest bar out of the two. The good thing is there are both right next door to each other.

The weather was warm so we sat outside and could see the young men coming and going.

A small beer was €2.60 And a a large beer was €3.50

The young men in attendance at the time were from Romania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. They were not bad looking and age from 17 to 26. There was about 16 guys in total which is not bad for a weekday. I'm told by the owner of Wilma, who was also the only bar staff on duty, that weekends are busier. He also informed us that they are 80% down in boy numbers due to Ramadan, as they are away with family etc.

Normally there will be Tunisians, Moroccans, Turkish and other nationalities available on offer.

There were about five guys I would easily go with.
    They were friendly and not pushy.

Most had big cocks and were more than happy to get erections so you can see without taking it out. Wink wink!

The going rate for short time fun is €50. But most will say from €100. You just have to laugh and say no thanks. They soon dropped the price to €50 to €60. A few would say the price was €50 straight away without trying to go too high?

They are all mainly tops. And don't like kissing or sucking you. But I'm sure one or two would kiss once back to your accommodation.

On our last night, I brought about 8 guys drinks - small beer or class of coke. All sitting/standing around us chatting away.

So after Ramadan they expect to get the rest of the guys back and should be A good choice of young guys to pick from.

There is a gay club called Queens, which only opens at weekends. So that was closed while we were there.

There was another gay bar, but not much people in there. So we never bothed going in.

Would I go back again? Yes, as I have unfinished business. Lol. Also as Ramadan is taking place, I would do another trip not during Ramadan. And also would go during the weekend.

Our accommodation was from booking.com which was a nice apartment/studio type accommodation. 5 minutes walking from all the action.

Total Cost for the two of us was as followed:

Dusdeldorf Costings

Flights booked 3 months in advance.

Flights............ £39.94
    Transfers........ £17.99
    Apartment.... £129.00

Total Cost £187.21
    = £93.60 Each.
    Last edited by Blacktouch; June 9th, 2018 at 05:32.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 9th, 2018), Brad the Impala (June 9th, 2018), christianpfc (August 2nd, 2018), dab69 (November 18th, 2018), goji (June 10th, 2018), llz (June 10th, 2018), TaoR (June 10th, 2018)