Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Useless crap

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Useless crap

I believe my post re Christian's view is apposite - if you dont agree, that's your business, but it doesn't change my view and I'm posting my view in the correct thread for that comment. Also if you dont care to read my comments you now have the privilege of being able to freely use your block button, feel free to exercise that right.

And as for forcing SG to do anything......I think your job done comment said all that needed to be said re your intentions re that particular subject eh, why some would almost describe that as a "bulling, acidic comment, what are unfriendly to members of SGT" and we all know how unwelcome comments like THAT are now on SGT - depending how they're made by of course it seems.......

But you'll be glad to know I've said my piece to you, I've no wish to prolong correspondence with you in this or any other regard, as I said feel free to hit block.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 5th, 2018)

Liked

Come at me you'll get it back. Leave me be and I'll do the same to you. Simple.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    How can I become a Moderator?

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 5th, 2018), Jellybean (April 5th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think you'll find my comment was directed at Christian NOT you - about you yes but not TO you.

Trust me I think we all heard enough from you during your enforced and over extended stint as a Mod to do us all a lifetime.

Liked

It's difficult to know exactly who your comments are directed at or about apart from everybody. However your one word post on the main message board is brilliant, quite quite fantastic. I can definitely see why you've been so missed recently.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It's difficult to know exactly who your comments are directed at or about apart from everybody. However your one word post on the main message board is brilliant, quite quite fantastic. I can definitely see why you've been so missed recently.
    its called humour - something you know little about - but OMG how many times do I have to say it - you have an ignore button ! PLEASE use it as thankfully you having to view or attempt to moderate my or anyone else posts seems to have passed THANK GOODNESS - or did you forget ? They say old age does that in a person.

PS - my post was THREE words actually - my god, lose of memory AND losing the ability to count too, I'd go see a doctor if I were you as I think old age seems to be creeping on you faster than you realise !

Liked

My error, it was 3 words. 3 times as brilliant. And clearly you can't work the ignore button yourself otherwise I'm sure you'd put me on your list. This of course would make me cry. Boo hoo.

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 7th, 2018)