Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Useless crap

Liked

Re: Useless crap

Firstly it needs to be said loud and often that you're a proven liar and when you don't lie outright, you obfuscate instead. Unfortunately for you I have an excellent memory and can recall events exactly as they were rather than how you would wish to portray them

The above post is a shining example:

1. "Posting Neo Nazi photographs" : This was in relation to the Catalan independence referendum and subsequent UDI. You posted that the Catalan independence supporters were thoroughly nasty extremists whereas the Spanish Unionists were lovely people, moderate, on the right side of history and were to be to be supported . In response I posted photographs of a Spanish Unionist gathering in Barcelona from a few days previously where Hitler salutes and associated fascist messages were prominently displayed. Now that you had been embarrassed and proved utterly and hopelessly wrong, you then removed those photographs and have lied about why they were posted in the first place ever since - making the clear suggestion that I am some kind of right-wing fanatic.

I have been on this forum far longer than you, made far more posts than you, and have more likes than you - so anybody who is interested in my political views already knows them and will know that I am absolutely not a right-wing fascist, I am almost the complete opposite.

2. If you would care to post this "most offensive of racist language" in context then people would find your reference to it highly suspect. For clarity, my memory of the context was in a discussion of political correctness and terms we are not supposed to say any more - therefore entirely justified as part of that discussion.

3. "Glasgow slang for female genitalia" - OMFG I said "pie" and possibly even "fanny"?
    I realise that you're in your mid-seventies now but don't know what decade you're still living in, peering out at the world from behind your lace curtains - but in the last week on the BBC (your favourite State Broadcaster) I've heard (cover your eyes Mildred) fuck, bastard, cunt, shite, arsehole and prick. So if the BBC can broadcast that then I think the mention of the word "pie" or "fanny" is small beer indeed except to those who are repressed, anal retentive nitpickers who present a front of being Hi-So (thanks, a447) whilst sodomising boys young enough to be their grandchildren (thanks, Frequent).

4. I do not have a scat-fetish and you cannot point to a single post where I have said that the idea excites or arouses me - as it does not and I cannot think of any "sexual" practice which is more revolting, and in fact I do not even think of it as "sexual" at all.
    What I do have though (and I make no apology to any decent person, far less yourself) is a schoolboy sense of humour that finds bums, willies, and bodily functions amusing. As an adult I find the idea that someone can be such a size queen and sexual desperado that they get buggered to the point of a rectal prolapse, highly amusing - it's one of my favourites. I also find incontinence amusing and worthy of a quip now and then - as do many of our finest comedians

As for what happens on "Gaybutonthai" (Christian will be along shortly to correct your spelling) or Gay Thailand - this is utterly irrelevant as those are completely different boards (I have posted on both) each with a completely different character to them. If a member here made some complaint or remark that SGT did not operate as GB or GT does, you'd be the very person who'd point out the irrelevancy.

You seem extremely disappointed that I have not "been removed" and I did laugh out loud yesterday when one of your posts was moved by your superior. What a humiliation for a Mod to have his post moved. Of course your post which was moved was another attack on me, and my reply was also moved but I'm a mere pleb and I know there's an agenda to get me off this board so it was nothing more than I expected.

What has been eye opening to me is that in the past few days I have been contacted, completely unsolicited, by a number of members of this board who have been feeding me information about certain matters, being very supportive of me in this war you seem to be waging - some have even asked how and why I am still putting up with it, that I'm practically the only one posting regularly, and just this morning a member wrote to me "..This board can't last much longer.."

So, I would suggest that rather than concocting more lies and obfuscation you turn your attention on yourself.

I sent Moses a PM yesterday (before your amateur lie-fest above) asking if I could be deleted from this forum and all my posts removed. I know it is possible to delete people because the Fat Cunt (there's another sweary word for you - better get your smelling salts out grandma) did it when he declared me persona non grata some years ago - and that's why I have about 5 years of history missing and there's several thousand now-unattributed posts banging about which I made. I was told it's not policy.

So, since I cannot be deleted I'm afraid you will just have to put up with my existing posts in perpetuity - but as for any new posts, they will be very few and far between indeed - if at all

Bye to all the reasonable people - it was fun while it lasted - and to the unreasonable and twisted individuals like yourself it's a great big raspberry.

Last edited by scottish-guy; March 29th, 2018 at 14:26.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Job done.

Banned
    Liked

Do these hissy fits happen often?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Job done.
    Happy now?

Liked

scottish-guy is one of my favorite posters here and I hope he remains poster here.

7. User who gave Like to post:

DaveyJonesLocker (April 4th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    scottish-guy is one of my favorite posters here and I hope he remains poster here.
    I agree - although it's a pity perhaps that as a Moderator you hadn't stepped in and posted that fact previously maybe - you know when another thankfully no ex moderator was moving around and editing SG's posts on an almost daily basis and generally just trying to fuck him off ( as was Moses too now that I recall ) and all for little apparent reason other than to piss SG off it seemed.

I too only hope that as SG said he would be posting less that he meant just that - less and not "never again" - so that Mister "Job Done" realises that actually in the entire time he served ( Moses as sure as hell it wasn't the members he was serving) he achieved absolutely fuck all squares other than piss off half the membership of the board it seems and just encouraged most to post less here not more. Yeah some job done indeed !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I agree - although it's a pity perhaps that as a Moderator you hadn't stepped in and posted that fact previously maybe - you know when another thankfully no ex moderator was moving around and editing SG's posts on an almost daily basis and generally just trying to fuck him off ( as was Moses too now that I recall ) and all for little apparent reason other than to piss SG off it seemed.

I too only hope that as SG said he would be posting less that he meant just that - less and not "never again" - so that Mister "Job Done" realises that actually in the entire time he served ( Moses as sure as hell it wasn't the members he was serving) he achieved absolutely fuck all squares other than piss off half the membership of the board it seems and just encouraged most to post less here not more. Yeah some job done indeed !
    1. Bullshit. Now we have much more daily post than at past "under acid rain of comments" - count posts you self and you will see truth.

2. Bullshit. About "half members". Again: count your self. We have
    Members 1,349 Active Members 607
    can you count even 10 members who is "pissed off"?

3. Bullshit. Cuz you asking to "step" Christian while you self keept silence at time of my warning to SG. In my country that we calling "cowardice". What about your country?

4. just for info: I don't think he will be back - he asked to delete his account and changed email.

Once again for all readers of this post: bulling, acidic comments, what are unfriendly to members of SGT aren't welcome here anymore.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

10. User who gave Like to post:

DaveyJonesLocker (April 5th, 2018)

Liked

I didn't edit Scottish Guy's posts NIrish and neither did I move them. (Moses did) I merely copied and pasted HIS scat stuff into HIS thread about HIM and HIS 'boyfriend.' Suddenly all those hilarious scat jokes weren't so funny.

And for your information. I received way more PMs than you kmow from members fed up with his destructive and quite frankly often disgusting posts.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    1. Bullshit. Now we have much more daily post than at past "under acid rain of comments" - count posts you self and you will see truth.
    Hmm with your top click bait poster CDN Matt not posting just now I wonder how long that will keep up eh ??

. Bullshit. About "half members". Again: count your self. We have
    can you count even 10 members who is "pissed off"?

If you HONESTLY believe the numbers your little members box counter gives you I'll not be the one to burst your bubble re that then it seems....

. Bullshit. Cuz you asking to "step" Christian while you self keept silence at time of my warning to SG. In my country that we calling "cowardice". What about your country?
    I believe I've told you and your silly rules and infraction points and your out of control Mod to go screw yourselves on several occasions now, I cant make my feelings much clearer re all of that and so gave up repeating myself - but I'll happily refresh your memory re that if you wish - as for SG I was never under any illusion that he could MORE than speak for himself. My comment we directed towards one Mod's comment about how he hoped SG would stay when that seemed to go against everything you and your other Mod was doing to cause that to be contrary to that simply.

.. just for info: I don't think he will be back - he asked to delete his account and changed email.
    Unless he's said something privately to you re that I seen nothing in his post that would suggest he would never be back, he simply said he was going to stop posting / post less surely ?? He's still showing as a member - no ?

again for all readers of this post: bulling, acidic comments, what are unfriendly to members of SGT aren't welcome here anymore.
    Great, glad to hear it as after stopping posting myself for months for exactly the same reasons I suspect as SG I AHVE returning and posted civil and hopefully Thai gay board appropriate comments, but that won't and shouldn't stop me posting what I think too re a topic - in this Christian support of SG's posting etc, but if your no more acid comments include those coming from the board owner and the Mods to it's members then I'm all for that as THAT is long overdue IMHO!

Have a nice day.

Liked

N Irish. If you take a look on the main messageboard you'll see there are lots of members posting on lots of topics to do with Thailand. Why don't you go and join in instead of trying to start yet another shitfest with presumably the idea of 'forcing' Scottish Guy to come back and get involved.