Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Useless crap

Liked

Useless crap

You could try pumping Arsenal for information - but if you intend to get the bottom of it then Moses is the one you should be fingering, assuming you want to get it out in the open and give it a good airing

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    You could try pumping Arsenal for information - but if you intend to get the bottom of it then Moses is the one you should be fingering, assuming you want to get it out in the open and give it a good airing

You’re probably right Scotty, I should try Arsenal.

A447 will in total self denial after the cricket ball crisis, and Moses will be worried shitless about the next round of Russian expulsions.

Liked

Re: Useless crap

...and I hear Christian is running low on toilet paper and will be occupied for the next few days going round the bars collecting some

Liked

Re: Visa Success At Last!

Scottish Guy wrote.

"and I hear Christian is running low on toilet paper and will be occupied for the next few days going round the bars collecting some"

Liked

So the clear tactic is to move every post I make, in an attempt to annoy me.

Clear abuse of your position but I guess Moses takes so little interest he won't notice eh?

Knock yourself out as they say.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Clear abuse of your position but I guess Moses takes so little interest he won't notice eh?
    Well, actually it was me - I moved posts.

Now warning: if I will have to move too much, then I will change method, and instead of moving post, I will move your account to special group of users - "useless acid users". This group has rights to post only to one place: sub-forum "Holding room", also they have no private messaging. First time it will be for 3 months.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 27th, 2018), catawampuscat (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Seriously? You think I didn't know/suspect that? I was discussing that exact subject with another member earlier today

There more than one way to flush out a fox you know - and it didn't take much flushing.

As for your "warning" - be assured I shall treat it with the seriousness, dignity, and respect it deserves.

Liked

If visiting or being in Thailand was a criteria for being on this board then Scottish Guy would have left 20 minutes after he joined and meticulous moderators would remove every single post he made. But then we wouldn't be able to enjoy his particular/peculiar subject he jackhammers into every thread.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If visiting or being in Thailand was a criteria for being on this board then Scottish Guy would have left 20 minutes after he joined and meticulous moderators would remove every single post he made. But then we wouldn't be able to enjoy his particular/peculiar subject he jackhammers into every thread.
    I have visited Thailand 22 times since around 2000.

Less than some members I'm sure (and I obviously don't live there), but given that I'm not retired or have unlimited funds, I think not a bad record over the years and I don't recall anything in the Rules (which clearly don't apply to some) which says that I'm obliged to visit Thailand a minimum number of times per year or that I must keep the Leadership (or even Mini Mee) informed of my movements. Please advise.

Incidentally (and since you raised it, so I'm justified in responding), I presume the "meticulous moderators" you refer to are the same ones who move my posts whenever I criticise them but feel free to insert "useless acid" attacks aimed at me into any thread at any opportunity?

It's the 2 decent ones I feel sorry for, but frankly if they had any backbone at all they'd extract themselves from this charade

Liked

In the last few months you have.

Posted photographs of neo Nazis.
    Used the most offensive of racist language.
    Written about Glasgow slang for female genitalia in a thread about pies.
    Posted countless references to your favourite subject. Namely, your scat fetish..

Now. Is there a member on this board, Gaybutonthai or Gay Thailand who has done even one of those and not been removed?