Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cuba update?

Liked

Re: Cuba update?

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    plenty plenty plenty bottoms, dont worry about that.
    The best place to stay is around the vedado area. DONT stay in a hotel, you will find it expensive or impossible to take anyone back. Rent from airbnb. The bit of advise is take after shave, cloths chocolates and thingfs to give away or swap for sex. You have to remember they have nothingh, andf if you give them money, they can not buy anything. If you have any old cell phones take them too. I will be back in june for 6 weeks, first time in 20 years since i was a teen ager iam not going to SE Asia. Seems to be more fun in Cuba and Brazil at the momnt. Prob will go to vietnam for xmass
    Thank you very much paperboy, music to my loins!
    That is excellent information/ tips, i think I'll be visiting second hand telephone shops here in Australia if I decide to go.

Liked

Hi Paperboy,

Did you have most of your encounters in Havana or also in other places in the country?

Liked

No matter where you go you will find, but most of the action is in havana. Plenty boys on gayromoe. But for example if you went to varadero, you would be in a AI hotel, so you would not be able to bring a boy back.. Best thing to do is first go to Havana, find a boy then go to varader for a week in a hotel AI and enjoy, the boy will be very happy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

New and not quite so merry report from a very experienced (think Brazil/Colombia) punter on a forum since they changed the name linked to the other well known Thai forum, its named boytoy, then search for forums/faraway countries etc.
    In short: as about any Cuban is in desparate wish to gain some of that magic foreign real money, many hustlers have turned to this apparent lucrative way of doing that (going rate 25 CUC=equal to EUR) but fake sickness or even threaten once inside the temp.room (also 10-20 CUC). Then simply state they are sick/unable to/etc. Its all pretty illegal so no recourse for you.
    IF you rhink of going the latin areas of the Americas, Colombia seems to be the best bet nowadays.

Liked

+i have never come accross this, in all the years ive been going to Cuba, nonsence

Liked

Is it a good idea to contact guys on gayromeo or other website before meeting them?
    Or is it just better (and maybe less complicated) to contact guys directly at the beach, the Parque Central or along the Malecon in the evening?

Liked

just go to vedado, at night along the malecon, the Club Las Vegas will have loads of boys outside, waiting for yoyu to take inside. You can try websites, also. One thing for sure, plenty choice

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    on a forum since they changed the name linked to the other well known Thai forum, its named boytoy, then search for forums/faraway countries etc.
    Why not just post the URL of the link / site that you're referring too about and make it much easier to find as I believe that Moses is fine with the likes of that assuming the link it's not for any negative reason.