Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Recent visit to Pattaya

Liked

Recent visit to Pattaya

Just back from a 10 night stay in Pattaya.We stayed at The Agate Jomtien Plaza. The hotel was great but by no means Gay.Lots of families. Looks as if it is popular with Russians. Good hotel and great location.Went to Boystown a few times and Toy boys very busy.Spent most of our time in Jomtien complex and enjoyed the delights of the place
    Home Bar packed each nite;
    Didnt go to Sunee Plaza this time as nothing of interest there for us.Looking forward to return in October..

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 24th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Recent visit to Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by frequentfliers View Post
    Just back from a 10 night stay in Pattaya.We stayed at The Agate Jomtien Plaza. The hotel was great but by no means Gay.Lots of families. Looks as if it is popular with Russians. Good hotel and great location.Went to Boystown a few times and Toy boys very busy.Spent most of our time in Jomtien complex and enjoyed the delights of the place
    Home Bar packed each nite;
    Didnt go to Sunee Plaza this time as nothing of interest there for us.Looking forward to return in October..
    Sounds a familiar assessment.

I really enjoyed my stay in Jomtien last December and was at home in the Venue hotel (great show in the evening) and the adjacent @home bar with a most hospitable Scot as host and lots of attentive young men. I will establish my base in Jomtien on my next trip later in the year.

I hate to say this, but I think I have, after many years of visiting it, fallen out of love with Sunee Plaza. The only reason that I visit SP when I am in Pattaya these days is to say hello to Mama Pai, the queen of the "green/white chair bar" (Sunee Plaza Bar). Eros is always worth a visit but it's very much "in your face" so keep your eyes tightly shut!!

Thanks for sharing.

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 24th, 2018)