Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Blue'd

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Blue'd

Is Blue'd accessible only on mobiles? I haven't been able to download it to my Chromebook or my tablet. The same goes for Jack'd.

Liked

Re: Blue'd

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Is Blue'd accessible only on mobiles? I haven't been able to download it to my Chromebook or my tablet. The same goes for Jack'd.
    Yes, only on mobiles... to be more precise: only on device with android or iOs. You can still use it on comps and tablets with help of emulators such as Bluestacks https://www.bluestacks.com (for Windows, but for Macs also exist a lot of emulators).
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 23rd, 2018), Oliver2 (March 24th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Not sure about the dating apps that you mention but I have found Hornet to be very productive in Thailand.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Not sure about the dating apps that you mention but I have found Hornet to be very productive in Thailand.
    I thought the same at the past... till time I fired Blued at my phone and found what it cannot be even compared: Blued is about 10 times more populated (and popular) in Thailand than Hornet - you may find 100+ online users just in 1 km radius.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 24th, 2018)

Liked

Agree with Moses. Blue'd certainly seems to be by far the most popular app at the moment. Hornet took a dive after their last changes pushing users toward the subscription version.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

8. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (March 24th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Planet Romeo seems to have overtaken hornet in popularity following those changes. A year ago I thought that it was more or less finished in Thailand.

10. User who gave Like to post:

DaveyJonesLocker (March 28th, 2018)

Liked

Blued can also be used to video call. Very useful if you want to make sure your guest really does look like the photos.

Liked

If you dig deep enough, you can actually specific the age, height, weight, position as well as type (i.e. twink; bears etc) he belongs to with and go after. All free of charge but of course you will will have to tolerate all your data will be stored in China (it is a Chinese app) and one day accessed by the big brother

Liked

It's also a little on the prudish side and sometimes tells ypu your message is inappropriate. Haha.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    If you dig deep enough, you can actually specific the age, height, weight, position as well as type (i.e. twink; bears etc) he belongs to with and go after. All free of charge but of course you will will have to tolerate all your data will be stored in China (it is a Chinese app) and one day accessed by the big brother
    whereas with the competitor Grindr you just have to put up with it leaking sensitive data like HIV status about its users:

Grindr Is Letting Other Companies See User HIV Status And Location Data

bkkguy