List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is boygeenyus such a bitter person?

Liked: 1

Why is boygeenyus such a bitter person?

any ideas about it?
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked
    thats a good question.Maybe he comes from a large family with many brothers and sisters and he never lived up to their standards.Or maybe he is very smart but felt he didnt recieve the proper credit,hence his name.Born with one testicle?Who knows for sure,but one thing Im sure of he will post something annoying in response.His posts keep adding up until you ask yourself the title of this thread.

Oh dear

That will teach me to actually read a topic heading more closely. I was about to post that you were incredibly rude, I thought you had said 'why is my boyfriend such a bitter person'. Reading more carfeully, now I see it is about Boygeenyus and I can honestly say you are not being rude at all, just hitting the nail on the head. As for the reasoning behind his actions, I find some of his posts are thoughtful and well argued but he does slide into Mr Angry mode on occassion, don't we all. Of course, he cannot respond to my post because he has me on ignore, or so he has indicated in the past.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    I don't know why either, but there will be a reason for it. But he definitely is a very bitter and angry person.

But have you noticed this? A number of long-term resident gay farang in Thailand who post to this board are very bitter people. Hedda, Hommerturn and some others. What, if anything, is this telling us? Does it mean that living in Thailand for a long period of time does this to a gay foreigner, that the 'gay-paradise' is only vacation deep? Or does it mean that Thailand somehow attracts this type of queer? Maybe they are basically failures in their own countries, and living in Thailand at least gives them some sense of status that they would not have back home? (The Oxford educated Etonian Colonel now living in a council flat in Crewe). But I bet you that these bitter gay men, if they were happy people with healthy relationships and lives back in their own countries, they wouldn't be living in Thailand.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Forum's veteran
    Liked

could be worse

could be like ONE unnamed on this board of reputedly short stature

why is your avatar so damn cute?

My very own thread on SF! Now I know I've REALLY made it!

And, Fatman, for the record: I do not have you on ignore. I have never, ever had ANYONE on ignore. Words don't hurt me.

Liked
    Same as asking why he is gay: Born that way. I have came to the realization that very few assholes become asses but are rather born asses.

I went to my 20 year high school reunion and discovered that those who were assholes when they were 10 years old became assholes as adults.
    E Dok Tong

Why?

Island Fever?

Re: Why?

Welcome to the board, Sirius. Why don't you tell us something about yourself?

I'm not so sure Aunty

I think boygenyus may be pulling our legs sometimes and I'm not so sure being in Pattaya long time makes one bitter rather the reverse.

Of the many posters on here I've encountered including LMTU, TeePee, Monty etc they don't have a wicked bone in their bodies which also includes the only one brave enough, like moi, to use his own name John Botting.

I'm sure Fatman is a delightful fellow and someone called Aunty is bound to be a lovely chap ..( but then I was brought up by a maiden Aunt who was marvellous though barking mad and gave me creme de menthe and those Sobraine cocktail cigarettes at age 10 and ocassionally a loan of her hoop skirts..so I'm biased )

I almost always agree with Hedda although I'm not sure if I've met him..he is very mysterious.

Homitern can riposte with some very witty one-liners and isn't nearly as irascible as that frightful old ( The) Colonel who he reminds me of and who admitted himself he was a "bald fat old c**t".

Dame Sanitree Na Parkin could have become "bitter and twisted" due to my rivalling beauty but chose rather to flee Bangkok.

Edith is a bit twisted..( who wouldn't be after being kidnapped by Gypsies as a child and who upon realising their dreadful mistake..paid a childless couple to take the vile brat of their hands ) but she still remains fairly civil if not provoked.

Bucknaway remains alway cheerful (despite being the only person left in the US who is a G.Bush supporter) but then he doesn't visit often and can't be dragged out of the steambaths in Bangkok when he does but always files a positive report.

There are many others far too many to mention who reside in Pattaya are happy and gay all the time ,although I think our esteemed moverator Smiles has become slightly irritable lately because he isn't in Pattaya and should come here on holiday immediately.

Same same here Trongpai : "I went to my 20 year high school reunion and discovered that those who were assholes when they were 10 years old became assholes as adults." and I found all the ones I fancied turned out to be either fags or flight attendants.