Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The petulant remarks of arsenal

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The petulant remarks of arsenal

I’ve just checked and I concede you are correct about not getting a PM reply from me - I did honestly believe ( know) that I say and copied and sent that and I’m annoyed it didn’t go as I did actually sit a type a v long and nice personal message at the time suggesting that you “both” stop ( I believe I may actually have posted an abridged version of that message it to the board as well as I recall a “I will if he does” type reply from SG at the time) but as I see no PM actually sent I happily stand corrected re that, never the less my intent was I’m sure clear at the time even on my board post.

And ffs Arsenal SG posts his first post in months and you instantly accuse him of only coming back for a “shit fest” - is that your answer to everything. God forbid that he might actually genuinely feel the way he did about the way he was screwed around with posts moved and deleted etc and veiled and unveiled threats of banning every hands turn.

You “could” have said “you know SG I really didn’t intend things to turn out as they did when I took up the Mods post. We may disagree about my actions but no offense was intended, let’s draw a line and glad to see you back posting” but no, his first post and all he got was “ohhh you’re only here to create a shit storm” - just great - I see some things never change.

And before you accuse ME of starting a “shitfest” too - I’m not, I’m just staring my opinion and it’s just that you and Moses don’t like that or agree with that. But it is my opinion nonetheless and as I’ve said several other members PMd me saying they felt the same, as to whether they choose to post that publicly or not is a matter for themselves and I’ve no wish to encourage that or be accused of “shitstorming”

And re your let’s leave it here etc, that’s fine by me and always was, just don’t expect me not to speak up when I read posts such as “job done” and you gloating at your “achievements”.

And by the way this entire conversation including Moses didn’t need to happen even as I was merely replying to a conversation between Smiled and Gere etc, you guys then decided to contribute to give YOUR opinion and correct my view as “how dare I” etc. You too of course could have chosen to say nothing but decided not too and wanted to have your view heard - sound familiar perhaps ?

Anyway I’m done with this conversation as it’s alk been said. I’ll leave you to pick on SG again there for a while as per the norm just it seems.

Liked

Re: The petulant remarks of arsenal

No. I'm as done with this as you are.