Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The petulant remarks of arsenal

Liked

Re: The petulant remarks of arsenal

NG, who are you to say something like that:
    which he failed at miserably
    Are you SGT owner for to make such conclusion?

Do you understand how stupid and speculative sounds your "after thoroughly pissing off half the board membership on several occasions"? Could you please count 500 members who was "pissed off"?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'll happily add "in my opinion" to the forefront of that post if you wish - but I assumed that as always is taken as read when people post. As to perhaps listing "500 members !".........lol very good, that certainly made me smile

And one doesn't need to be the owner of SGT to form an opinion, you have yours other may have a differing opinion and we both may gauge success and failure by different measuring sticks of course, you'll have yours and others will have theirs, that doesn't make either less valid of course.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And one doesn't need to be the owner of SGT to form an opinion, you have yours other may have a differing opinion and we both may gauge success and failure by different measuring sticks of course, you'll have yours and others will have theirs, that doesn't make either less valid of course.
    Moderation is service for forum. Only owner can give tasks to moderators and only owner can decide was task successful or not. Rest is just a speculations and assumptions.

I can write here the same as I wrote in the forum for moderators at time of "farewell" with arsenal as a moderator: "I'm very grateful to you for your service. Thank you very much for your time, for you efforts and your support of the forum".
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And that’s your opinion as a board owner which you’re fully entitled too. I as a board member would needless to say take a different view from that. As you rightly point out my view is probably irrelevant to you - just as yours is to me of course in reverse. I’ll not change your view and you’ll not change mine. One mans truth is another mans lie. That’s life I guess.

Liked

This is what I wrote NIrish, back when you, Scotish Guy and I were on very friendly terms. Then the pair of decided to smash the whole fucking place up. He led but you followed him down the path. The both of you did it to yourselves.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...8962-Moderator

Liked

It's a bit before your time and you probably won't believe me Moses but NIrish used to be everyone's favourite member. He was locked in a battle of the giants with a447 and anonone to see who could ring the most fun out of a trip to Thailand. His posts would brighten even the most miserable of rainy days with his tales of sex and bar boys and they often took on a will he/won't he as he perused a particular boy over days. That seems like a long time ago now.

7. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (April 17th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No one smashed anything up. Indeed quite the opposite as it was myself who tried ( unsuccessfully) to mediate both publicly and by PM with both yourself and SG to ask you BOTH to stop ripping each other to bits as THAT was tearing the board up. I note you stuck at that for about 10 minutes before reverting to form.

And re your previous post, all very noble intentions indeed and it’s just a pity you didn’t uphold them then. Instead of ignoring your own previously advised “retirement” date as well as the not wanting or trying to ban anyone as of course you made no secret of your wish that SG would be banned in the end, both in PM and by your actions and your “job done” statements when you thought he’d gone and your various fingers in the ears emojis and your “never apologise, never explain” type posts all just served to show your arrogance and distain for the ordinary members here who you claimed to represent, all whilst chasing your own agenda ( imho).

With regards to my posting you can try and paint me negative way you wish, it’s water off a ducks back to me. I still post normal every day posts on many and widely varying subjects, if you don’t find those as entertaining as before I can only suggest stop reading my posts then.

But if you believe you can rewrite history whilst claiming to be all sweetness and light and just working on behalf of us lowly ungrateful members whilst in effect both you ( and Moses) treated some members with a unabashed arrogance sometimes and again all whilst you were working towards your own agenda in the first place ( imho Moses) I think I think we both know the answer to that one as don’t we......

And I post this merely as both my ( and several other members who PM’d me re this - and still do) to stand along side Moses’ “you did a great job” posts. Nothing more. As I said you / he have and are entitled you your opinion and others including myself have ours - whether you like that or not Moses by the way re your “who do I think I am to have an opinion re this” indeed - as THAT is exactly the type of post I refer to in my above actually.

9. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 17th, 2018)

Liked

I PMd you. You didn't reply so perhaps it was SG you implored to stop. It matters little, we are where we are. Let's just leave this here and not get involved with each other on the main forum.

Liked

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" seems an apposite quotation in these circumstances

The only one telling the truth and having any integrity in this discussion is NIrish - and I won't play Moses' game by saying that's an opinion because as far as I'm concerned it's a cast-iron fact

It's obvious nothing has changed:

Arsenal is still a pathological liar (now having the utter gall to point to previous posts, the content of which he totally failed to live up to). I'm quite convinced that even when Arsenal is drawing his last breaths his auto-lie mode will kick in and he'll be insisting he's never felt better and will be out kicking his height later that evening.

Meanwhile, Moses is still punting the line (repeated just a few posts above) that nobody's opinion is valid except his.

Depressingly, the sheep on the board say nothing and only NIrish has the balls to tell it as it is - so he is accused of " smashing the board apart" and still nobody says anything. The suggestion that anybody other than our very own Heckle & Jeckle are responsible for that, is frankly risible.

I intend to make one other post today and then I probably won't be back for while - I mean, what's the bloody point?

Oh and "for the benefit of the tape", I never told Moses I was leaving the board - I asked what the options were regarding terminating my membership IF I decided to do so
    Last edited by scottish-guy; April 17th, 2018 at 15:26.

12. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 17th, 2018)

Liked

You've come back for one reason only. To start one of your monthly shitfests.
    Last edited by arsenal; April 17th, 2018 at 15:48.