Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The petulant remarks of arsenal

Liked

The petulant remarks of arsenal

The petulant remarks of arsenal is the reason most people are just staying away from here.
    There is a category when personal vibes can be posted but apparently nobody is interested in making it happen.
    More people are now exchanging email or using private here or other forums.
    Moderators were appointed by Moses He tolerates or accepts arsenal maybe because he can get nobody else.
    It is time for a change .
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: Taking Your New Thai Friend to a Mainstream Hotel in Pattaya

Why Moses tolerates or accepts Arsenal's behaviour can only be speculation - but a willingness to do exactly as he's told would seem to be a reasonable guess.

I think you're wrong about nobody else wanting to do the job - the allure of a plastic badge will appeal to many.

I have of course publicly ruled myself out (not that I'd be asked in any event and I don't fall into the unquestioning obedience category)

I seem to remember Arsenal publicly ruling himself out of modding on this board, then publicly accepting, then publicly saying he'd quit in Dec 2017, then publicly deciding not to, then publicly announcing an extended posting "hiatus" which he announced would last for 6 weeks but which actually lasted a matter of days.

I fear anybody taking up the "job" would find Arsenal's performance impossible to follow - even a professional contortionist would struggle

Liked

Re: Taking Your New Thai Friend to a Mainstream Hotel in Pattaya

As I've said. Sir Lonely and Scottish Guy are obviously very similar in personality displaying characteristics common in men of that age. They're meeting for breakfast as soon as Scottish is back in Thailand.

Liked

Re: The petulant remarks of arsenal

Looking at Wombles efforts in the last few days one must marvel at the irony of this thread.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    It is time for a change .
    Excellent timing!

Liked

Not entire clear who gerefan2s comment is aimed at.

Liked

Off topic: Has Scottish Guy been ousted from the board, or left stage right on his own?
    If either, a very bad day for Sawatdee.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Forum's veteran
    Liked

He''s still listed as a member the last time I looked ( a while ago now) and from reading his post I understood that his intention was to simply either just not bother posting her much at all anymore or certainly reduce his postings for a while / by amount as it was just getting silly how much his posts were getting fucked around.

And after reading Arsenal's various comments re same and reading his "job done" type posts where he seems to somehow think that in him working out his PERSONAL crusade / grudge against SG in the guise of a actual moderator ( which he failed at miserably) that he was somehow doing everyone a favour by trying ( hopefully unsuccessfully) to hound SG off the board.

I'm guessing SG is away enjoying life with his boyfriend of many years now - and that's boyfriend not "boyfriend" BTW Arsenal which was another one of your pathetic digs at the guy - and so he's finding plenty to keep himself amused. But now that Arsenal has decided to stop pretending to be an actual moderator and is trying to return to just being a regular poster ( after thoroughly pissing off half the board membership on several occasions) I'm hoping that SG might pop along again and carry on posting again as lets face it there aren't THAT many of us post here anyway and the sound members who are here should be made welcome not chased away by Mods or owners.

Thankfully the board seems to carrying on "as it was" again to some degree - and LOOK - not a moderator in sight ( moderating I mean A447 as you've always been a poster more than a Mod, which is the way it SHOULD be of course) and look - not an "infraction point" to be seen anywhere ! - Imagine that eh - I dont know HOW we ever managed all these years without such NONSENSE - but thankfully we do it seems and it seems that even Moses has realised that leaving well enough alone IS the best policy - for now anyway - well lets hope.

10. User who gave Like to post:

DaveyJonesLocker (April 17th, 2018)

Liked

Professor NIrish presents his findings.
    Attached Images Attached Images