Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The petulant remarks of arsenal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: The petulant remarks of arsenal

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" seems an apposite quotation in these circumstances

The only one telling the truth and having any integrity in this discussion is NIrish - and I won't play Moses' game by saying that's an opinion because as far as I'm concerned it's a cast-iron fact

It's obvious nothing has changed:

Arsenal is still a pathological liar (now having the utter gall to point to previous posts, the content of which he totally failed to live up to). I'm quite convinced that even when Arsenal is drawing his last breaths his auto-lie mode will kick in and he'll be insisting he's never felt better and will be out kicking his height later that evening.

Meanwhile, Moses is still punting the line (repeated just a few posts above) that nobody's opinion is valid except his.

Depressingly, the sheep on the board say nothing and only NIrish has the balls to tell it as it is - so he is accused of " smashing the board apart" and still nobody says anything. The suggestion that anybody other than our very own Heckle & Jeckle are responsible for that, is frankly risible.

I intend to make one other post today and then I probably won't be back for while - I mean, what's the bloody point?

Oh and "for the benefit of the tape", I never told Moses I was leaving the board - I asked what the options were regarding terminating my membership IF I decided to do so
    Last edited by scottish-guy; April 17th, 2018 at 15:26.

2. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 17th, 2018)