Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Taking Your New Thai Friend to a Mainstream Hotel in Pattaya

Liked

Re: Taking Your New Thai Friend to a Mainstream Hotel in Pattaya

He was Thai and I didn't get mad because I understood the situation he was in. After it was all said and done I have to admit he gave me an awesome alternative! A beautiful pristine beach without another person on it with free food and cheap booze...oh, and two very cute staff members...a very good time was had by all. When we checked out I thanked him and tipped him profusely as a good time was had by all!

Yes, non sex tourists can be baffling...they go to a foreign country to for sun, for fun, to shop, and to basically be waited on hand and foot....but they sure don't want to mingle.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TaoR View Post
    . . . Yes, non sex tourists can be baffling...they go to a foreign country to for sun, for fun, to shop, and to basically be waited on hand and foot....but they sure don't want to mingle.
    To make up for those baffling tourists, as you called them, who just come to Thailand for the sun, shopping and to be waited on hand and foot, I can assure you, TaoR, that as a fully paid up sex tourist, I am doing my level best to do as much mingling with as many of the locals as I possibly can!

3. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 22nd, 2018), arsenal (March 23rd, 2018), francois (March 23rd, 2018), llz (March 22nd, 2018), TaoR (March 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Anyone ever stay at a Marriott in Bangkok? My friend is well over thirty, but I wonder if staring eyes will drill holes in our backs, especially at American-heavy hotels. I have a free night certificate that will expire soon.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dalewood View Post
    Anyone ever stay at a Marriott in Bangkok? My friend is well over thirty, but I wonder if staring eyes will drill holes in our backs, especially at American-heavy hotels. I have a free night certificate that will expire soon.
    Yes I have; it depends on the Marriott. I've also stayed at the Le Meridien opposite Patpong, which - now that Marriott and Starwood have merged and mutually recognise the status of each others' members - is very handy as I'm now Platinum with both. Not sure about the holes being drilled but security are bound to look him up and down, and possibly challenge you.

Liked

Jellybean, I think we need to be referred to as "cultural exchange ambassadors" rather than sex tourists! No one respects local culture and people more than we do. No one celebrates local people and customs as much as we do. No one enjoys and admires countries like we do and of course no one returns frequently to partake of a country and its people as much as we do.

7. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (March 23rd, 2018), christianpfc (April 4th, 2018), francois (March 23rd, 2018), Jellybean (March 23rd, 2018), llz (March 24th, 2018), StevieWonders (March 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TaoR View Post
    Jellybean, I think we need to be referred to as "cultural exchange ambassadors" rather than sex tourists! No one respects local culture and people more than we do . . .
    On this occasion TaoR, I am more than happy to be corrected. In fact, in previous years I have been rather partial to some light forms of cor-rec-tion, nothing too heavy, mind you.

So, yes, your suggestion to expunge the term ‘sex tourists’ from the lexicon of this forum and replacing it with ‘cultural exchange ambassador’ has my full support. Now, all we need is for Moses to issue an Executive Order with immediate effect stating:

Executive Order

Henceforth [now there’s a word you don’t hear every day] the use of the term “sex tourist” is banned from this forum. And when I say banned, I mean banned, not temporarily suspended. Got it?

The recommended alternative is, “cultural exchange ambassador”.

Rule breakers will be cor-rec-ted!

Now, let it be so.

Signed
    Etc., etc.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 4th, 2018), francois (March 23rd, 2018), TaoR (March 23rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Now, all we need is for Moses to issue an Executive Order with immediate effect stating:
    sure, at April 1...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

11. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (March 23rd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dalewood View Post
    ...My friend is well over thirty, but I wonder if staring eyes will drill holes in our backs...I have a free night certificate that will expire soon.
    Better make use of him quickly before his certificate expires. Over 30 is already pushing it!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    On this occasion TaoR, I am more than happy to be corrected. In fact, in previous years I have been rather partial to some light forms of cor-rec-tion, nothing too heavy, mind you.

So, yes, your suggestion to expunge the term ‘sex tourists’ from the lexicon of this forum and replacing it with ‘cultural exchange ambassador’ has my full support. Now, all we need is for Moses to issue an Executive Order with immediate effect stating:

Executive Order

Henceforth [now there’s a word you don’t hear every day] the use of the term “sex tourist” is banned from this forum. And when I say banned, I mean banned, not temporarily suspended. Got it?

The recommended alternative is, “cultural exchange ambassador”.

Rule breakers will be cor-rec-ted!

Now, let it be so.

Signed
    Etc., etc.

"Henceforth"? Chickens in fourth place?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Better make use of him quickly before his certificate expires. Over 30 is already pushing it!
    It took a minute, but it finally sunk in