Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Taking Your New Thai Friend to a Mainstream Hotel in Pattaya

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Taking Your New Thai Friend to a Mainstream Hotel in Pattaya

Walking down the street with a guy in tow in a gay area of town doesn't faze me at all. However, there are some guys who start off walking a few steps behind me and stay there until we reach the hotel. I understand they do not want to be seen with their customer, and that's fine. At least they don't walk on the other side of the road!

A new guy I offed every day in Bangkok recently had me leave the bar first - he would then meet me 10 minutes later in the hotel lobby.

When I'm being a sex tourist I just want to be among other like-minded people. It's as simple as that. We are all involved in similar activities and so nobody bats an eyelid. And it easy engaging them in conversation.

Your typical family is not like-minded, and so I feel uncomfortable being with them, be it in an elevator, by the pool or in the hotel restaurant at breakfast. That the same goes for the guy I'm with is hardly surprising.

Liked

Re: Taking Your New Thai Friend to a Mainstream Hotel in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    A new guy I offed every day in Bangkok recently had me leave the bar first - he would then meet me 10 minutes later in the hotel lobby.
    Well, it may be his home town. A little bit of discretion is understandable in the circumstances.