Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm glad you seem happy

Liked

Re: I'm glad you seem happy

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    OMFG you are now splitting hairs so finely you'd need a razor blade - you stopped Newalaan2 from posting for a month and his status was marked as BANNED the same as Frequent's is now.
    Sorry, I used wrong button and posted my reply into your post.

I repeat here:
    Should I teach you English? You wrote "banned". not "has been banned". For now only 7 account cant write here. Suspension isn't ban. Me and mods will continue to suspend users who broke rules. Everyone has been warned few months ago: tolerance to acidic-negative posts, to accusing new members in cloning of accounts, to derailing threads is now low.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 17th, 2018), arsenal (March 16th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Transferring stamps to a new passport

A little bird tells me that when a member is "temporarily suspended" (as I have been corrected about) and tries to log-in, a dialog box opens and declares the member to be (wait for it..) banned

Tweet Tweet

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

A little bird tells me that when a member is "temporarily suspended"
    "Temporarily suspended" is in any case a tautology. "Suspended" in this context already infers that the status is only temporary.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 20th, 2018)

Liked

I'm only quoting the Dear Leader

Liked

Re: February Thailand Trip Notes.

As an infartion expert I can advise Newalaan that the Rules are being interpreted in such a way that his mere mention of his previous “temporary suspension” is an offence - hence the new penalty he has posted about.

Of course, having now posted about the new penalty, he has compounded the matter and logically that’ll be another offence attracting yet another penalty

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Note to Dear Leader:

(keeping topical) Cambridge Analytica CEO is "suspended" not "temporarily suspended"!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43480048

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Note to Dear Leader:

(keeping topical) Cambridge Analytica CEO is "suspended" not "temporarily suspended"!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43480048
    What's wrong with Ukrainian boys I want to know if they want to spring a honey trap?!

Liked

Re: February Thailand Trip Notes.

Not that there's any love lost between us, but I have been taken to task for stating that you had been banned I've had it from the horse's mouth (actually his fingertips I suppose) that you (being in the same boat as Frequent) were NOT banned at all, merely temporarily suspended. Apparently semantics are absolutely vital. I'm sure that Moses will be along shortly to point this out to you. Meanwhile thanks for your interesting report
    As an infartion expert I can advise Newalaan that the Rules are being interpreted in such a way that his mere mention of his previous “temporary suspension” is an offence - hence the new penalty he has posted about. Of course, having now posted about the new penalty, he has compounded the matter and logically that’ll be another offence attracting yet another penalty
    Just want to acknowledge I did in fact note your attempt to get a straight answer on my 'status' when I was finally able to access all areas to read it, and while I agree there is no love lost between us, there are areas of common ground ( yes....not only The Tarntawan!) that go far above the odd dispute we have here-and-there, owners and moderators unreasonable actions, attitudes and hypocrisy being such an example. You might be surprised to note I fully support your ongoing stance on this.

Moses as you rightly predicted has indeed been along to point 'something' out to me......though the vagueness of, and lack of detail in, his message means I have absolutely no idea what that 'something' actually is. Unfortunately, while i would like to post my full views on it which I most definitely will, in the short term I have a few posts on recent gay Thailand Pattaya/Bkk events/experiences to get 'out of my system' first for the benefit of forum readers before addressing this issue, as goodness knows what my status will be thereafter. Not that I give a shit. You might say my interest in this subject is 'temporarily suspended' to be re-visited.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (March 23rd, 2018), scottish-guy (March 22nd, 2018)