Re: Criminal background checks

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Can you name even 2?
    Newallan and Smiles

Next question?

Liked

Re: I'm glad you seem happy

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    ...Why did you split it into a seperate thread...
    To hide it, Matt - to shovel any criticism away into a corner where hardly anyone will see it

Liked

It makes no sense to measure the number of posts made when considering if someone should be banned.

If the most Frequent posters happen to spam the board with crap and take every single thread off topic, they should be banned.

That will then allow some interesting and civilized debate to occasionally break out. I suspect we may be one or two more bans away from that possibility just yet.

The other way to play it is to allow the boorish trolls to take over & drive all the interesting people away. Not so good for civilization.

4. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 17th, 2018), arsenal (March 16th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (March 16th, 2018), Jellybean (March 18th, 2018), Moses (March 16th, 2018)

Liked

Moses challenged me to name 2 worthwhile posters who had been pissed off or banned under the current regime - I have identified Newallan (for whom I hold no brief) who has been banned, and Smiles who has been pissed off.

So my challenge to you Goji, is to name 2 of these alleged "interesting people" who have been driven away by the alleged "trolls"

Liked

I don't actually go around counting who is driven away.

However, it took all of 5 seconds to figure out that Fountainhall seems to be posting his excellent material on a different forum now. One of his posts would contain more of interest than a thousand written by some people.

Anyway, you're also trying to fork the argument into 2 separate issues. Kicking out the spammers who NEVER write anything worth reading is one matter. Cannot happen fast enough in my view.

Pissing off people who do add something is a completely different issue, if it happens. Let's not confuse the two.

7. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 17th, 2018), arsenal (March 16th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (March 16th, 2018), Moses (March 16th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Newallan and Smiles

Next question?
    You should check their profiles and to find there "Banned". For now forum has 7 banned accounts, 3 of them are spammers, 2 clones and 2 members one of which returned under another nickname after apologies and my confirmation.

banned.gif

ABout "pissed off": we lost about 150 members at past year and got about 600 new. I count it as a good job.

You again talking too much without knowledges and proof of your words. Could you please next time to make simple check first?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Goji - have you ever considered that your opinion of "whats worth reading" may be radically different from others?

Fountainhall (whom I like) changes boards as often as Arsenal changes his knickers

Liked

Sorry Moses - never mind your screenshots - are you saying you did NOT ban Newallan?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Sorry Moses - never mind your screenshots - are you saying you did NOT ban Newallan?
    Temp. suspension isn't ban. It ended already (I don't remember how far ago, since it is robot's job to switch account back to normal mode after suspension). You can easy check his profile here https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/member.php?426-newalaan2 do you see there "Banned"? I expect what next time you will make simple check before to write wrong things. Thank you.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

OMFG you are now splitting hairs so finely you'd need a razor blade - you banned Newalaan2 from posting for a month as from January 30th and his status was marked as BANNED the same as Frequent's is now.

In either of those 2 members cases their status is altered to BANNED not "Temporarily Suspended"

Now that the ban has expired, of course Newalaan2's status no longer says BANNED - just as in 30/60/90 days (whatever you've dished out to Frequent), his status will cease to display "BANNED"

Do you think we are thick?