Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Flight Route

Liked

Re: New Flight Route

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Nice - but given that the thread was about flying from EDINBURGH or DUBLIN, I await MiniMee's appearance to ask why you would depart from London
    Again Turkish

edi.png

almost whole April - May they are cheapest

edi2.png
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Hi Moses

I use the ITA Matrix software too - but the problem with it is that you can not book via ITA and it sometimes quotes unattainable prices especially I've found with China Air and Turkish.

For the particular flights you mention - enter them into the Turkish Airlines and you get a fare that's DOUBLE the price quoted on ITA, though still acceptable in the scheme of things:

Turkish.jpg

Liked

wow 16 hours + for that price ? That's expensive, unless the GBP is worth nothing these days.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Hi Moses

I use the ITA Matrix software too - but the problem with it is that you can not book via ITA and it sometimes quotes unattainable prices especially I've found with China Air and Turkish.

For the particular flights you mention - enter them into the Turkish Airlines and you get a fare that's DOUBLE the price quoted on ITA, though still acceptable in the scheme of things:

Turkish.jpg
    You are right - most good prices are unreachable by private person, but you still can get tickets by this price - it is enough to have friend in big touristic agency: copy fare construction (2 lines almost at the bottom of the first picture), send to friend, and you will have ticket.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com