Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminal background checks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Of course he 'lives'. At least for myself I've never disputed that he 'lives': as a Canadian, probably in Khon Khoen.
    But after that, in my opinion he's a bull shitter par excellence, (for what point I have no idea). Everything beyond 'living' with Cndmatt, is all a sham of some nature. Intentions unknown.
    There, blunt enough?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 3rd, 2018), francois (March 26th, 2018), pennyboy (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    There, blunt enough?
    Blunt indeed - and utterly graceless. You and others have been calling his blindness part of the 'sham' for months and more. At least have the grace to admit you were wrong about that. Or is kkjason, a fellow-resident of Khon Kaen who has testified to his blindness, just another member of the BS club?

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 26th, 2018), Tintin (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    Blunt indeed - and utterly graceless. You and others have been calling his blindness part of the 'sham' for months and more. At least have the grace to admit you were wrong about that.
    Unfortunately some members on this board are very good at attacking other members - and call them bull shitters and liars and what else. Would they ever admit they were completely wrong? Probably not - more likely, they stay silent for a while, then start another attack - making up some other 'proof'.

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

I really thought this forum was to share ideas, give information, keep up to day on the places we like to visit and talk about the boys we like?

But some people seems to be just bullies.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 27th, 2018), Jellybean (March 27th, 2018), Moses (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Anything is possible on this forum ! kkjason and justaguy could not be as they appear.
    Who can say? Unless I know personally know a person there is no way I can verify anything they post.

10. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Look what happens when you do meet them: poor old Joe552 has never been heard from since

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Joe’s last post was 21 Feb 2018, after he had returned to Dublin. Perhaps at that time he decided to step back a bit from SGT, have a bit of a sabbatical, make time for reflection, reappraisal. Or he went to make a private retreat with the Trappists at Melleray. Or he chose to conduct his own private retreat at home. Either way he would have quickly seen that too much engagement with any of the gay forums is enough to distort one’s view of reality. SGT and the others really matter so little in the Grand Scheme of Things. Amen.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 26th, 2018), snotface (March 26th, 2018)

Liked

Alternatively, maybe the meat loaf done him in - it's a likely as Bob's suggestions

Liked

Oh Francois, I am who I claim I am, I arrive in BKK next week, and will most definitely be found in Silom Soi 4, Telephone outside most likely, sometimes a quick one at Balcony, or Banana, and a few at For Fun (or jupiter as it is now called), oustide. You are free to buy me a beer

16. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 26th, 2018)

Liked

justaguy, would like to meet you but am stuck in Pattaya.