Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
After the Mod's erasing a part of Mr Wonder's ignorant, disgracefull and wind-up pedo-post (which is a good deed, in deed, on said Mods part) the voyage to Vientiane and the swimmimg across the Kong River with dogs, boyfriends, luggage, blind pills etc etc etc,(breastroke? sidestroke? butterfly?) still awaits parsing and there is still, hovering over the Board, the topic at hand.
However, the absence of true interest does begin to feel like once Cndmatt has put his big toe into said Kong River's dried up water works there is nothing else left to report on, nor be at all bothered with.

Let's just assume that the man/boy from Tuktoyaktuk is now sipping cappuccino, and downing a few 'pain au chocolat' in De Gaul's last colony in south east Asia and berating Leo for choosing the wrong rental and the wrong rental payment system in Lao: To Wit ..."Show me the Money Asshole". Or ~ a paragraph can only take so many "To Wits"). To Wit ... "Leo my dear, What a F%#&*ing LOSER you are".

Gosh, we can't have that!! Oh no!

I still don't believe that any of Cndmatt's bullshit is in fact nothing else but ... bullshit, that is.
Whilst I generally agree with you, the swimming across the Mekhong is now out of the window, he is hoping to normally cross the border at FSB1.