Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminal background checks

Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

It all reminds me of the Von Trapps trying to cross the border into Switzerland in The Sound of Music

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    God, you are such a massive simpleton. The tantrum will of course get you precisely nowhere ... they will sit and laugh at you. And rightly so.

Actually, this sentence from Justaguy sums you up to a tee:
    I think I've said this more than once ... i.e. I don't believe anything you say/write. Yep, the Board troll rolls on.
    Yeah, after his last post, I am also convinced he is making all of this up. At least he did hook for a short while.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Whether real or a troll, I think it's quite obvious that this is identical to all of Matt's other threads: (1) Start by asking for advice, even though he has at least subconsciously already reached a decision on how to handle the matter. (2) Consider (not ignore) the advice received from forum members and explain at length why each suggestion does not apply to his situation. This continues regardless of how many suggestions are made, how much advice is given.

What Matt wants is just to have people join in, express their thoughts, so that he doesn't feel quite so isolated. Or if he’s a troll, he just wants to see how much he reels in. We have yet to see him agree with any poster or attempt to carry out any suggestion that has ever been offered. C'est notre Matt.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 17th, 2018), christianpfc (March 25th, 2018), Smiles (March 17th, 2018), Tintin (March 18th, 2018)

Liked

Well to be fair Matt was quite prepared (on the face of it) to meet Joe - but Joe cancelled not once, but twice.

Whether the meeting would ever have taken place is a matter for speculation but we can't say for certain that it wouldn't have.

Either way it doesn't matter to me - there is very little written on here that I take seriously, and I post accordingly

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 25th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Whether real or a troll, I think it's quite obvious that this is identical to all of Matt's other threads: (1) Start by asking for advice, even though he has at least subconsciously already reached a decision on how to handle the matter. (2) Consider (not ignore) the advice received from forum members and explain at length why each suggestion does not apply to his situation. This continues regardless of how many suggestions are made, how much advice is given.

What Matt wants is just to have people join in, express their thoughts, so that he doesn't feel quite so isolated. Or if he’s a troll, he just wants to see how much he reels in. We have yet to see him agree with any poster or attempt to carry out any suggestion that has ever been offered. C'est notre Matt.
    Yeah, I am sure you are quite right. I remember the staying in the village thread, where he suggested to sleep in some tent, instead of simply sleeping with the family. He reeled me in on that threat, his idea was ludicrous, wondering if he still considers doing that

In any case, if he does try to settle the matter of his extensive overstay, he almost certainly will go back to Canada. Of course nothing is stopping him from reaching Lao PDR from canada, if only at a slightly higher cost

If I was him, I would not post my visa status on a public forum, unless my visa status was a valid one, that's why I think his whole overstay story is utter bollocks, how could someone be this stupid.

Liked

I am sure ISOC reads this forum. Besides, how hard is it not to notice a blind person with a Canadian passport if such a person shows up at the border or airport control?

Still don't know how he reads this forum. Does he have a some software that reads the comments?

Anyway, something entertaining to pass my time

Liked

Considering some of the things people boast about doing on here, Matt's overstay is small beer for the authorities whether they be the ISOC or the FBI

Liked

Smiles wrote.

"The tantrum will of course get you precisely nowhere ... they will sit and laugh at you. And rightly so."

Doesn't stop the anti board management sub-grpup here.

Last edited by arsenal; March 17th, 2018 at 07:32.

Liked

Bob has summed up Matt's modus operandi perfectly.

Yet Matt still manages to rope people in, albeit in fewer numbers than before he went "blind."

If I was him, I would not post my visa status on a public forum, unless my visa status was a valid one, that's why I think his whole overstay story is utter bollocks, how could someone be this stupid.
    And he also posted his photo here. At least he told us ii was him. Yet it was of a clean-shaven guy, despite him telling us that Leo is always on to him about shaving off his beard and moustache, which he refuses to do.

A lonely retiree with too much time on his hands, perhaps?

Hardly a crime.

If only he'd employ a ghost writer!

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 17th, 2018)

Liked

Actually it says more about the people who give it shit than it does about Matt