Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminal background checks

Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

BTW... when did flights get so cheap? I've een looking, and I can get a one-way from Vancouver to Kuala Lumpur for about $470 USD.

From there, AirAsia return KL to Vientiane for about $110 USD.

Holy shit, is that ever cheap. My ass will probably be numb for a few days after the flight, but that's ok, I don't mind.

Liked

Welcome back Matt. Just to fill you in on what's been happening since you left. I stepped down as moderator (stop cheering please) Scottish Guy had yet another hissy fit and snorted off to pastures green, Nirish returned and is just as warm and genial as he always was and we have a new member called DavyJonesLocker who is such a master of disguise that he has invoked the suspicion of some members. Welcome back.

DavyJonesLocker's disguise.

Liked

Oh, I didn't know you stepped down as mod. Ok, cool.

No, I've been around reading. Was only gone for about 5 days there when I got banged up for a bit, and was flying home. Just nothing to really post.

And what? You think I'm that DavyJones guy? Come on, give me a bit of credit... I'm not that much of a dick.

Liked

No. Not you. Universal agreement on that.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Oh, I didn't know you stepped down as mod. Ok, cool.

And what? You think I'm that DavyJones guy? Come on, give me a bit of credit... I'm not that much of a dick.
    Yes, we can now put arsenal on Ignore (and I have). As for being "that much of a dick" - I at least believe every word you write. Your posts give me endless amusement, as I'm sure a needy millenial such as yourself will be horrified to hear. Others (a447, a Moderator) and Smiles (your fellow countryman) clearly think you are "that much of a dick", a Walter Mitty character at best, at worst a barefaced liar.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 7th, 2018), bithy (April 7th, 2018), Smiles (April 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I
    No, no eye doctor. MRI scans don't lie, so with 100% certainity I have optic nerve damage, which can not be repaired these days.
    Can you honestly say you trust the competence of a doctor in a backwater like Khon Kaen?
    My local GPs secretary probably had more medical training than your "Doctor" in Thailand... who most likely learned all he knows from a 1970s text book

When you are back in the West... do us all a favour and go to see a real doctor!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

8. User who gave Like to post:

DaveyJonesLocker (April 7th, 2018)

Liked

DavyJonesLocker. Joined March 28, put me on ignore list April 7. Proof methinks.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Can you honestly say you trust the competence of a doctor in a backwater like Khon Kaen?
    My local GPs secretary probably had more medical training than your "Doctor" in Thailand... who most likely learned all he knows from a 1970s text book

When you are back in the West... do us all a favour and go to see a real doctor!

Sure, wire me $3000 and I'll be happy to get checked out again with another MRI scan, only to be told, "yep, your optic nerve is indeed damaged, and sorry, we don't know how to regenerate nerve cells yet".

I'm not spending my $3000 on it though. Maybe later when I have far more money than I need, Leo and myself can head to Singapore and get checked out again. For now, I'm not worried about it. Again, MRI scans don't lie, so without question, my optic nerve is damaged. I even know the exact fall I took when it happened. And for now at least, optic nerve damage can not be repaired. Maybe in 10 or 20 years, but not now.

Liked

only costs $770 Canadian dollars according to this site:
    https://canadadiagnostics.ca/services/mri/

And I'm sure a consultants opinion would probably only cost 20% of that

12. User who gave Like to post:

bithy (April 7th, 2018)

Liked

Incidentally I also just checked the cost of an MRI that I had done back in September in the 2nd best hospital in Ireland.... And it was €170 (before insurance)

So someone is definitely filling you full of shit on the cost of medical treatment.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bithy (April 7th, 2018), christianpfc (April 9th, 2018)