Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminal background checks

Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Alternatively, maybe the meat loaf done him in - it's a likely as Bob's suggestions

Liked

Oh Francois, I am who I claim I am, I arrive in BKK next week, and will most definitely be found in Silom Soi 4, Telephone outside most likely, sometimes a quick one at Balcony, or Banana, and a few at For Fun (or jupiter as it is now called), oustide. You are free to buy me a beer

3. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 26th, 2018)

Liked

justaguy, would like to meet you but am stuck in Pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    justaguy, would like to meet you but am stuck in Pattaya.
    Well I might go to Pattaya for two days after BKK Songkran has ended and I decide enough is not enough yet

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Joe told us quite clearly, when he returned from Pattaya, that he was going to post far less than beforehand. And so it is. Nothing sinister!

I’m sure the mods must know a lot more about Matt than they let on. They are after all privy to all sorts of information that we mere members are not.

So mods why the stony silence. Do you believe his tales or keep silent in the quest for more hits (and revenue)?

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Moses knows it all.

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    Blunt indeed - and utterly graceless. You and others have been calling his blindness part of the 'sham' for months and more. At least have the grace to admit you were wrong about that.
    Unfortunately some members on this board are very good at attacking other members - and call them bull shitters and liars and what else. Would they ever admit they were completely wrong? Probably not - more likely, they stay silent for a while, then start another attack - making up some other 'proof'.

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

I really thought this forum was to share ideas, give information, keep up to day on the places we like to visit and talk about the boys we like?

But some people seems to be just bullies.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 27th, 2018), Jellybean (March 27th, 2018), Moses (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

I've never been one of those who called Matt a liar - but equally I don't automatically accept the sudden, right-on-cue endorsement from KKJason either.

My approach is to treat everything you read on this board as 'interesting but of no consequence whatsoever'

15. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I've never been one of those who called Matt a liar - but equally I don't automatically accept the sudden, right-on-cue endorsement from KKJason either.

My approach is to treat everything you read on this board as 'interesting but of no consequence whatsoever'
    Whoever said I 'endorsed' the guy? I am simply stating a fact. Nearly everyone here (on this forum) seems to have a vendetta against the guy - someone you have admittedly never met - and it boggles the mind as to why. I couldn't care less if you accept my 'endorsement'. I could say that you don't exist either - but what's the point? 20 pages strong on this one thread alone bantering back and forth if the guy exists - a guy who has now disappeared to Laos and may never enlighten us with the rest of the saga. He does, however, exist - take it or leave it - I'm not sure anyone cares.

You also say 'right on cue' endorsement - I have been stating that Matt exists for months - I have met the guy (and so has much of the expat community in KK - we are not big in numbers by any stretch of the imagination, so it is hard to hide), my husband has met his boyfriend (Leo) the list goes on. They simply are not our cup of tea, and I agree that the sagas get a bit out of control, particularly when he gets a bit mushy about life and love, but to each his own. So to say that this is the first time I have stated I know Matt is utter nonsense. It's just that so many people here are convinced he doesn't exist that they wouldn't know accept it if the guy dropped out of the sky and started drinking with you tonight. Again - doesn't matter - take care -

17. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 27th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (March 27th, 2018), Moses (March 27th, 2018), Tintin (March 28th, 2018)