Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminal background checks

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    This appears to be unsolicited and unimpeachable evidence that Matt exists, no matter how much his tales beggar belief. Just have to accept the fact that he is on his own, quite idiosyncratic path in life.
    I'm sure you are wrong. Smiles continually tells us that Matt makes his posts up and when has Smiles ever been wrong?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    This appears to be unsolicited and unimpeachable evidence that Matt exists, no matter how much his tales beggar belief. Just have to accept the fact that he is on his own, quite idiosyncratic path in life.
    Unsolicited and unimpeachable is strong wording, bobsaigon. I have not seen any evidence that matt is who he claims. kkjason did say he met matt but that is the first time I ever read that.
    My evidence says otherwise. Probably will never know.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Unsolicited and unimpeachable is strong wording, bobsaigon. I have not seen any evidence that matt is who he claims. kkjason did say he met matt but that is the first time I ever read that.
    Look - the guy lives - or lived I guess now - right behind the major 9 story temple in town. It is on the town lake where most people go to walk and exercise at night, and have a few drinks. Matt has been living there for years. Many of us have had drinks with him - yes - in person! Admittedly, he is a bit of his own fellow and not my cup of tea, but we all (here in KK) know him. He is a regular poster on our city forum, and many residents have helped him out personally since he lost his vision. What else do you need to know? Again - you all have spent much of your time the past year bashing the guy - perhaps you have nothing better to do? What is your 'evidence' that he does not exist? That sounds like stuff of science fiction since you would have to laser him and eliminate his soul to make that claim. The guy lives and breathes - why can't you all just accept that and move on? I rarely even post when he is involved because it is the stuff of soap operas, yet here you all are now creating 19 pages on this one topic alone. Can you give it a rest already?

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 26th, 2018), francois (March 26th, 2018), snotface (March 26th, 2018), Tintin (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    What evidence is there that any of us exist?
    I'm just a figment of my own imagination and a legend in my own lunchtime!

Liked

Oh he lives near the lake, been there quite a few times. In any case, matt seems to be silent. Now I know Lao mobile internet is not the most reliable and fast on this planet, but his silence makes me a tiny bit worried.

Liked

Of course he 'lives'. At least for myself I've never disputed that he 'lives': as a Canadian, probably in Khon Khoen.
    But after that, in my opinion he's a bull shitter par excellence, (for what point I have no idea). Everything beyond 'living' with Cndmatt, is all a sham of some nature. Intentions unknown.
    There, blunt enough?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 3rd, 2018), francois (March 26th, 2018), pennyboy (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    There, blunt enough?
    Blunt indeed - and utterly graceless. You and others have been calling his blindness part of the 'sham' for months and more. At least have the grace to admit you were wrong about that. Or is kkjason, a fellow-resident of Khon Kaen who has testified to his blindness, just another member of the BS club?

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 26th, 2018), Tintin (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Anything is possible on this forum ! kkjason and justaguy could not be as they appear.
    Who can say? Unless I know personally know a person there is no way I can verify anything they post.

13. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (March 27th, 2018)

Liked

Look what happens when you do meet them: poor old Joe552 has never been heard from since

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Joe’s last post was 21 Feb 2018, after he had returned to Dublin. Perhaps at that time he decided to step back a bit from SGT, have a bit of a sabbatical, make time for reflection, reappraisal. Or he went to make a private retreat with the Trappists at Melleray. Or he chose to conduct his own private retreat at home. Either way he would have quickly seen that too much engagement with any of the gay forums is enough to distort one’s view of reality. SGT and the others really matter so little in the Grand Scheme of Things. Amen.

16. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 26th, 2018), snotface (March 26th, 2018)