Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminal background checks

Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Obviously you don't understand how these NGOs work. They will see a single Western man living with a group of kids and assume you are up to no good. They will not investigate you. They will not ask you questions. They will just assume you are guilty (in their eyes). They will then go chat to the local Lao police. The local police are the ones who will pay you a visit, or two, or three. And remember, the police don't want to be seen to be making a mistake in the eyes of the NGO

But I'm not a single Western man. These are Leo's family members. We'll get some form of legal guardianship over them, as we'll have to in order to enroll them into school, in case of medical emergency, if they get in trouble with the police, etc. I doubt we're taking them anyway, so moot point. See what Leo feels after he gets himself and us settled into Vientiane.

Besides, there's lots of white guys in Khon Kaen wandering around with Thai kids, and nobody bats an eyelid. People just assume some guy hooked up with a Thai women who already had kids from a previous relationship. Then again, Khon Kaen isn't one huge brothel like Pattaya, so maybe that makes a difference.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 21st, 2018)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    But I'm not a single Western man.
    Tosh.

Liked

Tish.

No Platformed
    Liked

For the Moderator: Once Matt is settled in Laos will there be a new Forum called Gay Laos where he will post? Or maybe you could have one called Matt's Fantasy Island?There will be several storylines that I can predict:
    1. Matt makes it into Laos
    2. Setting up house
    3. Adopting the kids

4. Getting a visa for Leo to visa Canada
    5. Leo is unfaithful again
    6. Getting rid of the adopted kids so Leo is free to go to Canada
    Last edited by arsenal; March 21st, 2018 at 10:21. Reason: Disgusting and innapropriate.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (March 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Well Mr Wonders. An interesting thing. You joined this month and of your 15 posts so far 8 of them have been trolling Matt. If that's what you're selling then we're already very well stocked up on that. Thank you for calling.

Liked

After the Mod's erasing a part of Mr Wonder's ignorant, disgracefull and wind-up pedo-post (which is a good deed, in deed, on said Mods part) the voyage to Vientiane and the swimmimg across the Kong River with dogs, boyfriends, luggage, blind pills etc etc etc,(breastroke? sidestroke? butterfly?) still awaits parsing and there is still, hovering over the Board, the topic at hand.
    However, the absence of true interest does begin to feel like once Cndmatt has put his big toe into said Kong River's dried up water works there is nothing else left to report on, nor be at all bothered with.

Let's just assume that the man/boy from Tuktoyaktuk is now sipping cappuccino, and downing a few 'pain au chocolat' in De Gaul's last colony in south east Asia and berating Leo for choosing the wrong rental and the wrong rental payment system in Lao: To Wit ..."Show me the Money Asshole". Or ~ a paragraph can only take so many "To Wits"). To Wit ... "Leo my dear, What a F%#&*ing LOSER you are".

Gosh, we can't have that!! Oh no!

I still don't believe that any of Cndmatt's bullshit is in fact nothing else but ... bullshit, that is.
    Last edited by Smiles; March 21st, 2018 at 23:04.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (March 22nd, 2018), francois (March 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Can anyone explain to me how a blind man reads this forum?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Davey612 View Post

Can we please just have a ticky thread explaining how a blind man users a computer and the internet, because I'm tired of answering this question?

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 25th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Davey612 View Post
    Screen reader. You would be surprised what blind people can do on a computer using a few simple tools. I develop a trainer for a big sandbox game, and whilst developing this trainer, I have added code that makes it compatible with a screen reader, so that blind people can actually not only play the game, but can use all the menu options the trainer provided. Pretty impressive stuff. People apparently adapt pretty well at being or getting blind.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Davey612 (March 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    After the Mod's erasing a part of Mr Wonder's ignorant, disgracefull and wind-up pedo-post (which is a good deed, in deed, on said Mods part) the voyage to Vientiane and the swimmimg across the Kong River with dogs, boyfriends, luggage, blind pills etc etc etc,(breastroke? sidestroke? butterfly?) still awaits parsing and there is still, hovering over the Board, the topic at hand.
    However, the absence of true interest does begin to feel like once Cndmatt has put his big toe into said Kong River's dried up water works there is nothing else left to report on, nor be at all bothered with.

Let's just assume that the man/boy from Tuktoyaktuk is now sipping cappuccino, and downing a few 'pain au chocolat' in De Gaul's last colony in south east Asia and berating Leo for choosing the wrong rental and the wrong rental payment system in Lao: To Wit ..."Show me the Money Asshole". Or ~ a paragraph can only take so many "To Wits"). To Wit ... "Leo my dear, What a F%#&*ing LOSER you are".

Gosh, we can't have that!! Oh no!

I still don't believe that any of Cndmatt's bullshit is in fact nothing else but ... bullshit, that is.
    Whilst I generally agree with you, the swimming across the Mekhong is now out of the window, he is hoping to normally cross the border at FSB1.