Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminal background checks

Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    This has to be the most bizarre thread since the beginning of the KK Tales. It's almost as if Matt had one of those electric tennis rackets, not to fry mosquitoes, but to bat away every suggestion, objection, bit of advice coming his way. A truly awesome skill level.

What? No, it's because everyone else is even more pessimistic than me, and I'm quite pessimistic in my old age. I asked about criminal background checks, and KKJason said that yes, he does actually have to go to Bangkok to get fingerprinted and get a background check. That seems utterly retarded to me, but whatever, it is what it is.

He'll be back tomorrow afternoon, and I guess can go to Bangkok in the mnext couple days for that, before we head to Vientiane.

Liked

Dare one ask what's happening to the 10 and 12yo boys (or whatever ages they were) - you're not thinking of fleeing the country with them as well are you?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    What? No, it's because everyone else is even more pessimistic than me, and I'm quite pessimistic in my old age. I asked about criminal background checks, and KKJason said that yes, he does actually have to go to Bangkok to get fingerprinted and get a background check. That seems utterly retarded to me, but whatever, it is what it is.

He'll be back tomorrow afternoon, and I guess can go to Bangkok in the mnext couple days for that, before we head to Vientiane.
    We all look forward to hearing the outcome tomorrow when Leo returns?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Dare one ask what's happening to the 10 and 12yo boys (or whatever ages they were) - you're not thinking of fleeing the country with them as well are you?

No, we don't have the kids yet. They're in a village 70km from Savannahket. And apparently it's three kids now. Two cousinds that are boys, I think 9 and 11 years old, then Leo's sister has a daughter around 9 years old she doesn't want either. However, the eldest boy has apparently changed his mind, and wants to stay in the village as he doesn't want to leave his friends, which is understandable.

I have no idea what's happening with that anymore. I keep telling Leo we're not taking the kids anymore, but he's 100% adament that we are taking them, and tells me it's not up to me. Then I have to remind him that I'm the one who works every day and magically makes money show up in the bank account, so yes, it is actually up to me.

I don't know, right now I'm just worried about getting to Vientiane into a house with the dogs, while keeping my ass out of a Thai jail cell. We'll worry about the kids later.

I would absolutely love to be a foster parent, but don't really want it anymore. After Leo cheated on me with that farang in Bangkok, I no longer trust him 100%. Well, I do trust him 100%, but it's just different now. That, and we have two totally different mind sets if we take those kids. My mind set is if we take them, we're taking them until they're finished high school at the very least, if not until they're finisyhed university. His mindset is he just wants some kids for a couple years to have friends and play with, and who he can boss around to take care of the house chores. I'm 100% opposed to that.

He tells me it's no problems, and that's just how things work in Laos, and it's a non-issue. I view it as being a self centered dick. If we take the kids, then we have to take them for the right reasons. At the same time, neither of the parents sound like they're too enthusiastic about having their kids and would love to get rid of them, so who knows. Right now, I'm worried about getting to Vientiane safely with my dogs.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    .....to bat away every suggestion, objection, bit of advice coming his way. A truly awesome skill level.
    Matt isn't after suggestions or advice. He's after attention.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 25th, 2018), neddy3 (March 19th, 2018)

No Platformed
    Liked

What will happen when an NGO finds out that a Western homosexual is living with several boys, some under age?

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 25th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnmatt
    " ... No, we don't have the kids yet. They're in a village 70km from Savannahket. And apparently it's three kids now. Two cousinds that are boys, I think 9 and 11 years old, then Leo's sister has a daughter around 9 years old she doesn't want either. However, the eldest boy has apparently changed his mind, and wants to stay in the village as he doesn't want to leave his friends, which is understandable.

I have no idea what's happening with that anymore. I keep telling Leo we're not taking the kids anymore, but he's 100% adament that we are taking them, and tells me it's not up to me. Then I have to remind him that I'm the one who works every day and magically makes money show up in the bank account, so yes, it is actually up to me ... "

Ohhh ... you forgot the kids eh? But that was some time ago right? Just far enough back to keep your fingers crossed that no one will remember.
    Hey, I forget it ... but apparently some one this board didn't.
    Thus ... a brand new story line: " ... We're Not Taking the Kids Anymore ... ". A Tarantino film coming up.

Matt, you are such a Trumpian style liar. That nasty piece of work just hovering below the Canada border uses exactly the same type of modus operandi that you use. Namely: "Obfuscate, then lie, till the cows come home."
    Last edited by Smiles; March 19th, 2018 at 09:01.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    What? No, it's because everyone else is even more pessimistic than me, and I'm quite pessimistic in my old age.
    Is that an admission you are not who you claim to be?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    What will happen when an NGO finds out that a Western homosexual is living with several boys, some under age?

Ummm, nothing? They're kids, I'm not going to hurt them you idiot. Well aside from the occasional flour fight in the kitchen while they're helping me bake cookies, but that's about it. Not to mention, they're Leo's family.

And it's not multiple boys. From what I last heard it's one boy and one girl. I'd prefer all 3 of them so the brothers can stay together, but apparently the eldest boy doesn't want to leave his friends in the village, while the youngest can't wait to get out of there, so not really up to me.

I highly doubt we'll take the kids anyway. Leo's adament that we're taking them, and after he cheated on me in Bangkok, I'm pretty adament we're not taking them. He wants them for the wrong reasons:

- He wants to help, because they're family, and knows we can provide them a far better life than their mothers can.
    - He wants friends to play with and loves kids.
    - He wants servants to help with the house chores. The dogs are good at ensuring the floor stays dirty, and I'm not willing to lock them outside.
    - He wants to continue pushing me forward in life, and knows if I end up with two or three kids I'm responsible for, I'll push myself 10 times harder in the business world than I currently do. He knows what I'm capable of, and also knows I don't push myself to my extent.
    - Most importantly, he knows full well if we take those kids, then I can't leave him. If he decides to cheat on me again, then there will be nothing I can really do about it, because I'll have 2 or 3 kids I'm responsible for.

Without question I can take care of them financially, and provide them a far better life than they have now. Then without question Leo would be amazing in the wife role, and ensuring they get to and from school, and things like that. Since going blind I've spent an inordinate amount of time in the kitchen, so I can be the chef of the family and cook excellent dinners every night, no problem. Leo is very health concious and loves sports, so he could take care of that since I'm unable to.

I don't know, doesn't matter right now anyway. Their school year doesn't end until June, so they're staying in the village until at least July. That's if we even take them, but I'm currently opposed to it, although Leo is quite adament that he wants to take them.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Is that an admission you are not who you claim to be?

No, it means I'm 36. Ask Leo, I'm an old man.

And while I'm at it, honey, would you please fuck off and quit reading the board? I know you're reading this. Let me have my private space.

If you do come back today, we're having spicy pork goulash with steamed rice for dinner. The pork is already defrosting.