Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Criminal background checks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Maybe I'm just getting old and losing my sense of adventure, but this seems like a really stupid idea. I was unable to find us a ride, so Leo got tasked with the job. I was very clear that we need someone who was willing to go through the border, all the way to our new house in Vientiane.

Sure enough, he found someone willing to dump us at the Nong Khai border. For fuck sakes. Those carrier cages are about 30kg each, plus the dogs are about 30kg each. That's about 120kg of dogs. Okys all of our clothes, computers, etc. Not to mention, how do we even get the carrier cages through the border? They won't fit through those walk-through lanes as they're too big.

So now instead of finding one ride, we now need to find three. One to Nong Khai that we have, then one across the bridge, then one after the Laos border. Then for some unknown reason we're leaving at 4am. Not sure why, but whatever, let's go for it!

Not to mention, I only have one free hand. I can't walk without my stick.
    Last edited by cdnmatt; March 24th, 2018 at 09:01.