Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyztown

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Boyztown

Almost back to normal.

Mods...please turn the pics around...I’ve tried everything. Why does this keep happening?

Attached Images Attached Images

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (March 13th, 2018), colmx (March 13th, 2018), dab69 (March 13th, 2018), Rolling Stone (March 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Boyztown

Thanks for the beautiful picture.
    Miss the place lots...

Liked

Love the place but not been out to Thailand since april 2014 due to health probs but hope one day i will return
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Liked

Thailand and all it has to offer means it's still the number one gay holiday destination, in my opinion.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Almost back to normal.

Mods...please turn the pics around...I’ve tried everything. Why does this keep happening?
    Hi....I cannot view the pics?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Thailand and all it has to offer means it's still the number one gay holiday destination, in my opinion.
    For elderly sodomites who want a holiday abounding with young prostitutes, certainly. However, is that how most gays who holiday abroad see themselves?

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 13th, 2018)

Liked

Yes, otherwise they'd go to Torquay for a Cream Tea

10. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (April 19th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There's more to Thailand, Pattaya and Boyztown than the availability of partners. For those of us who have lived much of our lives without expressing our sexuality (and that's a large number of my generation), it has always been a place where we can feel at home, among friends, safe and respected.
    This was first exemplified to me in the mid-nineties when I met an old guy, well into his seventies, whose wife had just died and who had journeyed to Pattaya shortly afterwards. Whenever I saw him (we were both staying in Boyztown but at different hotels) he was with his young man, hand-in-hand. I thought it charming. Like many of us, he had found some sort of ease late in his life.
    I suspect that younger gays may find this hard to understand.

12. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 13th, 2018), dab69 (March 16th, 2018), francois (March 13th, 2018), Kenny (March 14th, 2018), Robby (March 14th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    There's more to Thailand, Pattaya and Boyztown than the availability of partners. For those of us who have lived much of our lives without expressing our sexuality (and that's a large number of my generation), it has always been a place where we can feel at home, among friends, safe and respected.
    This was first exemplified to me in the mid-nineties when I met an old guy, well into his seventies, whose wife had just died and who had journeyed to Pattaya shortly afterwards. Whenever I saw him (we were both staying in Boyztown but at different hotels) he was with his young man, hand-in-hand. I thought it charming. Like many of us, he had found some sort of ease late in his life. I suspect that younger gays may find this hard to understand.
    Respected!! All that happens is that you, he and every other homosexual isn't confronted. It's got nothing to do with respect. Every Thai knows he's walking around with a prostitute, and they know the same about you. Just because you are in Pattaya, home of sexual perverts, pedophiles, organised criminals and so on, don't think you're somewhere that's typical of Thailand

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

mr giggles (March 25th, 2018), sglad (April 20th, 2018), snotface (March 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rexton View Post
    Hi....I cannot view the pics?
    I have asked the mods to turn them around as they always appear sideways or upside down or maybe in your case not at all.
    Maybe he is having his cream tea....