Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cream Teas in Pattaya.

Liked

Re: Cream Teas in Pattaya.

A fine sandwich selection to include but not limited to smoked salmon (Scottish of course) off the bone ham and tomato, cheddar and pickle and it goes without saying egg mayonnaise with cucumber. Served naturally on a silver doilied platter is a must.

2. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (March 13th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ... egg mayonnaise with cucumber ...
    "The traditional cucumber sandwich is composed of paper-thin slices of cucumber placed between two thin slices of crustless, lightly buttered white bread" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucumber_sandwich

Egg mayonnaise is definitely not part of the English traditional cucumber sandwich - but then I didn't expect arsenal would know that

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    And don't forget your Earl Grey tea bags...
    Tea bags!!! How de trop

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    Arsenal - follow the instructions below for a cream tea in Pattaya:

1) Visit Pastry Addiction on Pattaya Beach Road and purchase scones
    2) Find nearest 7/11and pick up a jar of strawberry jam
    3) Take scones and jam to Good Boys bar in Sunee Plaza and find seat at rear of bar behind screen
    4) Cut each scone in half and smear liberally with strawberry jam
    5) Dependent on how much cream you prefer on your scone, wave 300 baht each in front of various members of staff
    6) Staff will accept 300 baht and unzip their flies to display substantial penises, often from the north east Isaan region.
    7j Provide manual or oral assistance to each participant until they unload a fresh load of cream onto the scone. Repeat as necessary.
    8) Enjoy your Pattaya cream tea
    Ah-ha! I wondered how long it would be before an imaginative member posted an alternative version of the Pattaya cream tea. And what a well drafted post it was, if I may say so, Andaman.

But arsenal asked for a recommendation that did not entail him slumming, and a visit to Good Boys Bar is, in anyone’s lexicon, most definitely, slumming.

When I lived in Hua Hin I used to visit the Dusit Thani on a regular basis for afternoon tea with a female fa-ràng friend and a hi-so female Thai acquaintance. Both ladies enjoyed the sweet things in life and they always ordered a truly scrumptious selection of pastries, which included scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam. Mmmmm . . .

I had forgotten about those delightful, heavenly afternoons without a care in the world, apart from my expanding waistline, until your topic jogged my memory.

If you do not wish to slum it, arsenal, may I suggest you try the Dusit Thani Pattaya, or any other four or five star hotel.

Earl Grey tea is not a tea that suits my palate, arsenal. My current particular favourite is Her Majesty’s Blend, a tea which, interestingly, was introduced to me by a member of this forum with unparalleled knowledge of the finer things in life.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Andaman! (March 13th, 2018)

Liked

Afternoon Tea is not a Cream Tea ( Francois will be along shortly to chastise you for straying off-topic)

A Cream Tea consists solely of Tea, Scones, Jam, and ....well, cream (clotted)

Liked

It will be a gentle afternoon of gentlemen gently discussing the matters of the day. So riff raff and hoi polloi such as those who interrupt pleasant chit chat with vulgarities and unpleasantries will not be invited.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sunee is overstocked in gray teabags.

didn't know he was into that...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    .....pleasant chit chat...
    I've never thought much of your chat but I'm happy to confirm you're full of chit

11. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (March 13th, 2018)

Liked

Thank you Secottish Guy. Your expected scat reference is very funny. Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by arsenal; March 13th, 2018 at 06:44.

Liked

Not a cream tea but I think the cakes and tea on the 16th floor of the Hilton, Pattaya, might be a decent substitute. I took my 18 year old Thai gentleman friend there when he needed a rest from renting out jet skis on the beach. They may even have Earl Grey.