Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: recommend for farang Transfem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: recommend for farang Transfem

Ummmm, Thailand is probably one of the only countries in the world that somewhat unoficially recognize thress three -- men, women, ladyboys (kayoeys).

Don't worry about it. Just be yourself, have fun, and trust me, especially in the gay scenes of Pattaya and the likes, you won't have any issue. Just don't get aggressive and/or defensive, let your guard down, and have a good time.

Really, nobody is going to give two shits that your trans. I guess you might run into some drunk Russian on the street or something, but in the gay areas? No worries...

Banned
    Liked

Re: recommend for farang Transfem

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ummmm, Thailand is probably one of the only countries in the world that somewhat unoficially recognize thress three -- men, women, ladyboys (kayoeys).
    Why is it that you demonstrate your ignorance over and over and over? In Malay society there's a similar recognition - as I recall katoeys are known (translation) as "twilight women", and there are many traditional societies where they are tolerated