Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: whats to do [daytime in Pattaya]

Liked

Re: whats to do

You might end up here. I'm not sure exactly where it is, somewhere south of Bang Saray. A lovely spot to have a latte and a flirt with someone local on Blued.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Posted yesterday (7th March):

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Sit in your hotel room all day logged onto Sawatdee and enjoy the endless stream of wonderful, relevant and hilarious posts from Scottish Guy. That's what I do.

Now, let's wind back to FEBRUARY 22nd (less than 2 weeks ago)

....Following this report I am going to take a 5/6 week full hiatus from posting here.... I won't post anything...
    First of all this esteemed Mod announced last year he'd be quitting by the end of it - that turned out to be a lie - now he has returned from a "5/6 week hiatus" after 13 days - that's turned out to be another lie.

Can anybody believe a single word this guy says - and if you do, are you mental?

Liked

I had.intemded to take the aforementioned break but your posts are so sparkly and full of deft wit that I couldn't help myself from joining in.

Liked

Evidently they're appreciated more than yours - and by a margin of around 5%.

Mind the gap!

Anyhoo I'll just leave people to make their own minds up about your latest u-turn/change of mind/lie.

TTFN

Liked

We are in complete agreement and I like the fact you're spending serious time checking dates and maths with regards to my posting history. I wish I cared as much as you do.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    What do u do in the daytime in pattaya if u are not a beach person and also theres nothing to see on the movies
    Most of my visits to Pattaya last no more than 4 days, aot871 and I am travelling down from Bangkok, not direct from a foreign country.

I used to go down to Dongtan Beach when I stayed at either Le Café Royale or the Ambiance hotels. But I got rather fed up staying at those hotels and moved slightly up market and began staying at a hotel with a swimming pool. And I certainly wouldn’t stay in Boyz Town at the moment with it looking like a building site.

With a swimming pool on my doorstep, there was therefore no need to go to the beach and besides, I wasn’t particularly happy being squeezed in like a sardine and sitting too close to other fa-ràng, where I could not relax and enjoy reading or watching whatever eye-candy happened to be passing without hearing every word of the conversations being held within a few feet of my sun-lounger. So now I swim or relax and read by the hotel pool.

When the mood takes me I’ll either have a massage with a happy ending, or a wander around Central Festival shopping mall for shopping, lunch or dropping into Starbucks for an iced chocolate. As you see, nothing too exciting or energetic.

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    . . . Welcome back, arsenal.
    Yes, I second your opinion françois. I too welcome the return of arsenal. I have to say, it has been rather quiet around these parts since your self-imposed exile, arsenal. I hope you have recovered some of your old spirit.

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 7th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    First of all this esteemed Mod announced last year he'd be quitting by the end of it - that turned out to be a lie - now he has returned from a "5/6 week hiatus" after 13 days - that's turned out to be another lie.

Can anybody believe a single word this guy says - and if you do, are you mental?
    like other more famous alumni from the Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy he is just showing his true colours - his next few posts will probably reveal that he borrows watches from friends and he supports the call for a Sawatdee-style "democratic" election of new moderators in Feb next year!

bkkguy

Liked

Naughty bkkguy, getting people's hopes up. Democratic elections indeed. I've never heard the like. Whatever next?

Liked

Naughty bkkguy, getting people's hopes up. Democratic elections indeed. I've never heard the like. Whatever next?
    why I am I not surprised that you don't understand the difference between a Sawatdee-style "democratic" election and a democratic election!

I also suppose it is too much to hope that Moses is a fan of Santayana and can remember the past ...

bkkguy

Liked

Last edited by arsenal; March 8th, 2018 at 20:24.