Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How much does it cost?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: How much does it cost?

Price for official licensed guide depends on language, English speaking guides usually ask $40-$60 at high season and $40-$50 at low season, other languages are more expensive.

Drivers can't be guide since it is forbidden for them to leave car within Angkor archaeological park. Car with driver cost $30-#120 - depends on path, usually Small Circle cost #30-#40, Big Circle $45-$60, I'm about sedans like Toyota Camry. Remote temples like Preah Vicher will cost about $120.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Driver is cheaper if you take a remork which is also more fun and allows you to benefit from the breeze. Providing it is not raining, I definitively prefer a remork for both the small circuit and the grand circuit but would generally favour a car if going further afield to Banteay Srei. I have stayed at the Rambutan on two occasions and they arranged an excellent registered guide and a good remork on both occasions.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    Driver is cheaper if you take a remork which is also more fun and allows you to benefit from the breeze. Providing it is not raining, I definitively prefer a remork for both the small circuit and the grand circuit but would generally favour a car if going further afield to Banteay Srei. I have stayed at the Rambutan on two occasions and they arranged an excellent registered guide and a good remork on both occasions.
    Exactly. Just get a Remork (tuk tuk), which is a much more fun way of getting around the temples. It's been a few years since I did this, but I think it was about $12 a day & if you get the same one for the 2~3 days, he sorts out the itinerary for you. Nothing more needed.
    I imagine that's a few $ more now.