Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: classic house massage chiang mai

Liked

Re: classic house massage chiang mai

'That is correct but there are twinks- gay guys- in Pattaya and Bangkok. Why not Chiang Mai? Or so it seems.'

Probably because the bamboo telegraph has been put on steroids by the advent of mobile telephony, from which they can probably deduce that Bangers pays top dollar but the business is not always red hot, whereas a cutie in Pattaya can get his sphincter stretched three or four times a night. Chiang Mai on the other hand, tends not to deliver either..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    What happened to Chiang Mai's twinks? in the late 90s, when I was visiting regularly, staying at Lotus (the gay one) and enjoying Adam's Apple nightly, there seemed to be no shortage. It seems now that the remnants of the gay scene are dominated by straight, gay-for-pay guys, mostly Shan. Are there any venues (specifically massage ones) where twinks are working?
    I tried Classic House last night and they had about 12 boys of which 2 were close to being twinks but not the twinks of old but they were small, thin, and at least the one I picked anxious the please after a good massage. They have a set tip schedule which is the same with or without happy ending. 600 Baht for standard massage and 1,000 for the longer time period or massage packages. The facility is clean but it is not what I would consider fancy. Massage mat on floor of tiny room except for scrub massage room. They do have hot water shower. Again my guy was very attentive to my personal care. I will return.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 22nd, 2018), arsenal (June 22nd, 2018), christianpfc (July 2nd, 2018)

Liked

I returned to Classic House last night. The two boys that were close to being twinks were not working so I picked a happy looking guy who was thin and fit. I requested the same massage package as last time which was a scrub followed by cream massage. My experience this time was much different. No shower together before the start of scrub. The boy did not seem to know how to do a scrub and at one point began to rub the scrub on my anus. When I told him not to do that he laughed and asked if I wanted to be fucked. I told him no so he went back to rubbing me with the scrub solution and not the scrub so I said OK cream now. Again showered alone. He returned with cream and did better with the massage but I would not say he did a good massage but it was similar to having a massage. I finally gave up on that as well and turned over. Another big dick boy but he could not get it up to get off. Remember Classic has mandatory tip regardless as to if you want happy ending or not. So beware the experience I had at Classic House went from very good to very bad in two days. The boy seemed to want to go to the room and fuck not provide a massage and when I did not want to be topped it seemed he was trying to figure out how to give a massage. Not sure how he could top anyway since he could not get it up. Ugh.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 2nd, 2018)

Liked

Well bad luck, because I had a nice guy.
    Slim slender guy, very horny too, dropped his clothes when the massage started and his big member was hard when he started caressing my legs.
    Stayed that way during the massage and was happy to let me play.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Asia Traveler View Post
    Big dick muscle boys are plentiful. The whole Thai gay scene seems to have gone into catering to that taste.
    In Chiang Mai (I can't really comment on other places) a lot of the commercial scene is orientated towards Thais, especially bars like New My Way and Circle Pub. Many Thai customers are gay queens, some even laughbly claiming to be straight and not wanting to be seen in so called "gay places". They have no interest in finding other gay queens, they want a macho guy with a big cock (even those pleading I'm not gay quickly revert to "fuck me, fuck me"). Shan boys fit the bill perfectly.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

8. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (July 3rd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And that is why I stopped going to Chiang Mai bars many years ago, even before I had a partner. Nevertheless, in the Good Old Days (the late 90s), Adam's Apple had a mixed troupe that met my needs (that is, twinkish) and often the punters included cute students from CMU who outshone some of the go-go dancers in sheer attractiveness.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    And that is why I stopped going to Chiang Mai bars many years ago, even before I had a partner. Nevertheless, in the Good Old Days (the late 90s), Adam's Apple had a mixed troupe that met my needs (that is, twinkish) and often the punters included cute students from CMU who outshone some of the go-go dancers in sheer attractiveness.
    Confirms my view (held for the past 30 years) that if you're after variety there's no need to leave Bangkok; anywhere else means compromise

11. User who gave Like to post:

llz (July 4th, 2018)