FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can I eat boy's cum in bar?

Liked

Re: Can I eat boy's cum in bar?

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Did he have a quick sex change on the way down - or was it Hen Broon

Attachment 6702
    By the way, SG, have you seen the size of Oor Wullie?? How things change!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Perhaps more apposite in the context of this Forum is the scene from the film about Joe Orton, Prick Up Your Ears. As a teenager he was a regular attendee at his local cinema on Saturday afternoons, but his time was spent having sex in the cinema lavatory
    What a man! A cocktail of genius, flamboyance, promiscuity and a penchant for defacing library books and trips toTangier (circa 1960s).

Halliwell became so possessive and jealous of his rising appeal (no pun intended) that he "did 'im,Gov," at 25 Noel Road, Islington in 1967. It was a very tiny bedsit, on the top floor, that the two of them shared. Halliwell then killed himself. The chauffeur discovered them!

They were in Tangier around the same time as Ronnie Kray (Yes) and Kenneth Williams (we suspected as much). Ken Williams spent most of his time on the beach in his suit!!!!! It was the only place he was able to be himself (gay). He did enjoy himself! The most over-booked hotel in town was the villa Muniria, where William Burroughs - tired and emotional through excessive consummation of hash cake (much lauded by Robin Maugham) - wrote the Naked Lunch. Other guests included Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg and Peter Orlovsky! Oh my God, Tangier in the 1960s? Eh, Sunee, circa 1990s?
    OooooH Maaaatron!!

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 8th, 2018), Oliver2 (March 10th, 2018)

Liked

Oh I dunno - the bunch of oddballs and misfits you have cited (criminals, repressed queens, pathological liars, drug and alcohol fiends, promiscuous whores, nasty and vain pieces of work who can't handle being third-rate, are just the sort of collection you'd find in any social grouping of gays, such as a gay forum for example.

Minus any originality of course - and excluding SGT of course

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 8th, 2018), frequent (March 9th, 2018), poshglasgow (March 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    What a man! A cocktail of genius, flamboyance, promiscuity and a penchant for defacing library books and trips toTangier (circa 1960s).

Halliwell became so possessive and jealous of his rising appeal (no pun intended) that he "did 'im,Gov," at 25 Noel Road, Islington in 1967. It was a very tiny bedsit, on the top floor, that the two of them shared. Halliwell then killed himself. The chauffeur discovered them!

They were in Tangier around the same time as Ronnie Kray (Yes) and Kenneth Williams (we suspected as much). Ken Williams spent most of his time on the beach in his suit!!!!! It was the only place he was able to be himself (gay). He did enjoy himself! The most over-booked hotel in town was the villa Muniria, where William Burroughs - tired and emotional through excessive consummation of hash cake (much lauded by Robin Maugham) - wrote the Naked Lunch. Other guests included Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg and Peter Orlovsky! Oh my God, Tangier in the 1960s? Eh, Sunee, circa 1990s?
    OooooH Maaaatron!!
    “Joe Orton had an irreverent eye and a splendid ear for comic dialogue. It was ruthless, mordant, epigrammatic, and formal in a way which caused people to make comparisons to Oscar Wilde.”

Joe Orton and his lover Kenneth Halliwell left their estates to each other.
    In general terms, in the event of a double death with cross-wills, the estate would go, in law, to the person who died last, and thereafter to his next of kin. It is also the legal position that a murderer may not inherit the property of his victim, if he is found to be sane at the time of the crime. If he is found to be not of sound mind at the time of the crime, he may inherit.
    But Joe Orton, died after his lover (he was unconscious for many hours) so Joe's family inherited the both estates and large Royalties.

7. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (March 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mr giggles View Post
    “Joe Orton had an irreverent eye and a splendid ear for comic dialogue. It was ruthless, mordant, epigrammatic, and formal in a way which caused people to make comparisons to Oscar Wilde.”

Joe Orton and his lover Kenneth Halliwell left their estates to each other.
    In general terms, in the event of a double death with cross-wills, the estate would go, in law, to the person who died last, and thereafter to his next of kin. It is also the legal position that a murderer may not inherit the property of his victim, if he is found to be sane at the time of the crime. If he is found to be not of sound mind at the time of the crime, he may inherit.
    But Joe Orton, died after his lover (he was unconscious for many hours) so Joe's family inherited the both estates and large Royalties.
    Excellent. I had no idea of the complexities around inheritance under these conditions. I find the Orton/Halliwell relationship fascinating. From what I can gather, Kenneth Halliwell became increasingly jealous of Joe's rising fame. Am I right in thinking that he attacked the man he professed to love with a hammer?
    Thank you for this, Mr. Giggles.

Eh, forgive me for asking, but what kind of reception do you receive when revealing your surname to others?

Liked

The answer to the original question is yes. A gentleman proved that last night at one of the Sunee bars. It was not Eros. Both customer and boys were enthusiastic performers.

Liked

Don't tell Scottish Guy. He's already morally outraged and ethically furious about a bit of groping. This will have him taking his bible to confession and flagellating the bread and wine.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dalewood View Post
    The answer to the original question is yes. A gentleman proved that last night at one of the Sunee bars. It was not Eros. Both customer and boys were enthusiastic performers.
    Not merely a man but a "gentleman". Wow

Liked

Yes, he was wearing silk britches and a top hat

Liked

and he had taken his dentures out

bkkguy