Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Will teenage boys lose the ability to masturbate?

Banned
    Liked

Will teenage boys lose the ability to masturbate?

Paediatric doctors, handwriting experts and orthopaedic therapists are warning that although youngsters can swipe a screen, they no longer have the hand strength and agility to learn to write correctly when they start school. Put briefly, they cannot hold pencils, pens or (presumably) other cylindrical objects. What is the future of the massage shop and the hand job? Is this the end of civilisation as we know it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...claim-experts/

Liked

Re: Will teenage boys lose the ability to masturbate?

It's common sense that it's harder to grip small objects than large, so what I take from the report (which in true SGT tradition I haven't bothered to read of course) is if your cock (or that of your Client) is comparable to a pencil or pen, then there might be a problem.

As my cock is roughly the size of a tin of Ajax, I have no concerns that the up and cumming generation of rentboys will have any difficulty wrapping their wanking spanners around it.

Banned
    Liked

I have the (purely subjective) view that cocks are getting larger. As the general population worldwide is better nourished body sizes are getting larger, so maybe that includes cocks as well. Ancient Greeks whose statues abound apparently really did have small cocks, and it wasn't any false modesty on the part of the sculptor to represent them so. A retirement research project for one of our members perhaps? As for your own endowment, scotty, I recall seeing a "gay" film in maybe 2003 all about someone who wouldn't have sex with anyone less endowed than two cans of Red Bull, but I think that was length rather than breadth

Liked

As you'd expect, I simply couldn't let that go - so I measured a can or Red Bull and found it to be 13.5cm which means that two can lengths is 27cm = 10.6 inches

I can only conclude therefore that the extremely fussy person concerned didn't get much sex!

Banned
    Liked

You "couldn't let that go". Who do you you are - a447? Comes into the category of Too Much Information

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    It's common sense that it's harder to grip small objects than large, so what I take from the report (which in true SGT tradition I haven't bothered to read of course) is if your cock (or that of your Client) is comparable to a pencil or pen, then there might be a problem.

As my cock is roughly the size of a tin of Ajax, I have no concerns that the up and cumming generation of rentboys will have any difficulty wrapping their wanking spanners around it.
    Ajax.jpg

A tin of Ajax - impressive dimensions: lucky boy! And remember....it's scratch free!!

Could it be that a certain Dutch football team are all similarly well-endowed, and hence 100% agreement when choosing the team's name: AFC Ajax Amsterdam!!

Liked

If that were the case I’d be supporting them with the utmost vim

8. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (March 8th, 2018)

Liked

It all depends on the type of AJAX. Might be rather awkward if you got back to the room to find he was hiding one of these between his legs:

4C44612B-AB64-4A1A-9974-C88094FB07CC.jpeg

Liked

Any boy who could produce two gallons from what was between his legs would be in very high demand

11. User who gave Like to post:

Andaman! (March 9th, 2018)