FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AIS SIM Card

Liked

Re: AIS SIM Card

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Perhaps one of the mods can adjust it?
    Done.

Related to AIS: now that you can't buy credit in 7-Eleven any more (several years already), I use these usually orange or green devices for top up (touchscreen, choice of language, several services), which charge or do not charge for top-up. I had one that charges 2 THB for 10 THB top-up, but tops up 100 THB for free. Another one charged 5 THB for 100 THB top-up. Yet another charges 25 THB for 500 THB top-up. There seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Liked

Well I use True. I buy the SIM card at one of the True shops in Silom & if a top up is needed, there are top up machines near the entrance of the True stores. There is also a true store in Pattaya near Tuk Com, just past the Kasikorn bank, with similar machines.

I would imagine AIS have a similar service. If they don't & the alternatives are not to your liking, well you could go for True next time.

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (March 6th, 2018)

Liked

Yes they do have several services including direct debit. And as said those orange vending machines outside 7-11 still do ais