Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya Latest

Liked

Pattaya Latest

Pattaya felt as if it was having a mini low season. Many of the boys were away, the bars were generally quiet and a few restaurants closed for as few days.

I enjoyed meals at Cuisine au Buerre where the pate was somewhat bland but the Prawns Provencal was exceptional. La Petite Planete now serves excellent food and their pork loin dishes use very high quality produce, their sauces are always full of flavour. One slight infraction for them, advertised as roast beef but what was served was meatloaf. It tasted really good and the sauce was nicely piquant but roast beef it wasn't. Not sure if this qualifies me as an honorary member of the meatloaf club. L'Olivier was something of a disappointment the one time I ate there. Thin and watery 'soup', the buffet a little tired with one terrine being slightly wet and the other dry, the pork chop just so so but most annoying was service with the waiter so engrossed in his phone it was hard to get his attention. Oh well, it cost about $12 so let's keep things in perspective. Deli Diner remains the best quality and value full English Breakfast in town that I know of. Dining wise the real star of the show was Jejuk down in Bang Saray. I visited there three times and they really delivered wonderful food every time. The food is now as good as Preecha next door but the Jejuk menu is about three times as long so considerably more choice is offered.

The go go bars were a mixed bag with as I've said, many boys away. Very few new faces that caught my eye so I had revisits with many previous offs two of which didn't smoke the first time but now do. All good things to those who wait. Boyztown was just as the pictures posted here have shown. Few boys available with one evening the combined total of Prisma and Cupidol not hitting double figures. Dreamboys had a good 12-15 boys, quite a few of which also work at Royal House Massage during the day. My off from there was insatiable in his desire to please me. Good stuff. Toy boys was, as usual very well stocked. X-Boys is still a nice bar to hang out in, the show quite entertaining and nice furniture outside if you fancy watching the (very little) street activity. The go gos' of Sunee provided me with plenty of entertainment. Nice Boys has a full stage of exactly my type and I've been in there sometimes when there have been ten of my previous offs standing there.. (So if you do off a boy from there you might need to up your game or you might compare unfavourably with the legendary arsenal) Bir runs the best go go bar Pattaya has to offer in my opinion and at least two of her boys are model quality in looks and all are excellent in the room. Eros has revived a bit with quite a few boys and of course, there is always loads of fun to be had there. Sometimes there is no running water in the wc and so.......However rather than bitch about the place and it's shortcomings I prefer to think that it's being run by a few young Thais with little education and zero business experience working like fuck to keep the place going for little money so well done to them for that. Power Boys is always a once-visit-per-trip bar for me as they have little that interests me and it's somewhat boring. I did off one boy from there and he was delightful as 99 per cent of my offs are.

Ting Tong Bar still slightly puzzles me. Some nights they were almost closed with no furniture out and virtually no boys. Along with the overtly red decor and expanding empire to include the restaurant opposite Double Shot and the gate placed across the soi they were showing the winter Olympics with a running commentary in German. Taken altogether the image was, well let's just say, it felt a bit..........No. I'll leave it at that.

Double Shot is a great place to finish the nights carousing in the small hours. Even if they do play THAT band continuously it's foot tapping music and I have to say the atmosphere in that bar is always fun and partylike. I'm an ice cool guy who wouldn't be out of place in Easy Rider on my Honda Click but I can't help enjoying watching De Toppers bouncing around on stage with special guest, a noticably portly Engelbert Humperdinck. Cheesier than a cheese factory in Cheddar but everyone appears to be having a ball. When the owner leaves the staff change the music. Sssshhh. Don't tell him.

A couple of issues. Had a bit of a contretemps in Cafe le Mar which was entirely my fault. Profuse apologies offered to owner and staff and graciously accepted. Had a bit of a contretemps in BBB with the baby manager (usherette) with lank, greasy slicked back hair who tries to look important and brandishes his torch as thought it's a police nightstick. Entirely his fault. No apologies offered. However Buddhist karma kicked in the next night when I sat in Castro and watched him have a virtual breakdown as some farang had fucked off without paying the bill. He was distraught and I was smiling like a bloody Cheshire cat. I shall expand further on neither 'incident'. More and more places are no longer offering sugar with tea or coffee but sugar lite instead. This is a foul and unnatural tasting sugar substitute and it's a victory for the fatties. It must be stopped.

All in all this was a very good rather than a great trip but it's not so important as it won't be long before I get there again.

Following this report I am going to take a 5/6 week full hiatus from posting here. I'll still be moderating along with my two highly revered colleagues but I won't post anything. Any PMs will be answered and any members who post anything disparaging about me either personally or as moderator can choose their own emoji as a reply.

2. 12 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 24th, 2018), colmx (February 23rd, 2018), dab69 (February 22nd, 2018), francois (February 23rd, 2018), Jellybean (February 22nd, 2018), joe552 (February 22nd, 2018), Oliver (February 22nd, 2018), poshglasgow (February 23rd, 2018), Rolling Stone (February 23rd, 2018), snotface (February 22nd, 2018), splinter1949 (February 22nd, 2018), TaoR (February 23rd, 2018)

Liked

Re: Pattaya Latest

It's a tradition for me that, once my boyfriend has departed for Kamphaeng Phaet on my penultimate day, I eat at Le Bourdeau after exclusively Thai/ Asian food for the duration of the trip. My October dinner was a disappointment but the standard was back to normal at the end of January. A new manager? French guy, though the waiters are the same. Come to think of it, there's third one there, suggesting that the place is doing well.
    As far as Boyztown is concerned, no go go of course but drinks early evening in Panorama and late on the Ambiance terrace were, as always, enjoyable for people-watching. And there were plenty of them walking (or in some cases sashaying) by. Wish I was there now...
    And for me, not too noisy. Castro seemed to be attracting decent audiences, no doubt assisted by Le Cafe Royale's demise. And, as far as I could see, fewer khatoeys. Thank the Lord Buddha.

Liked

An addition to the previous report. Goodboys. I never usually go in there because I' was not entirely sure what the product being offered is. If it's just chuck wow then I'm not really interested although it's a rare night when I don't sidle past and think there's at least two or three very offanle boys sitting outside. Anyway I went in, sat down and bought a drink. And the next night and the next and so on. Great fun to be had there and as was the case when it was a go go bar the boys are unfailingly polite and well mannered. No offs (unfortunately) but I like a challenge. I look forward to return visits and when the boys know me a little better I'm pretty sure I can persuade at least some of them to spend some time away from the bar.

To be continued.....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    An addition to the previous report. Goodboys. I never usually go in there because I' was not entirely sure what the product being offered is. If it's just chuck wow then I'm not really interested although it's a rare night when I don't sidle past and think there's at least two or three very offanle boys sitting outside . . .
    When I was in Pattaya, a few weeks ago, arsenal, I walked past the dark area where Good Boys Bar is located, I slowed down to catch a quick look of the boys and one lad even invited me in. From the brief glimpse that I got, I thought there were a few lads I would happily have taken back to my hotel.

This bar first came to my attention after I read the detailed posts by a447 of his numerous visits. Having piqued my interest, I went to Good Boys with two forum members on a previous visit to Pattaya, probably a year or two ago, I can’t remember the exact time. I found several of the boys very attractive and sat with one. But I felt very uncomfortable and very unsatisfied just sitting with the boy with the only option being to chák-wâao (masturbate) him, with his cock sticking up through his opened flies. In fact, I felt so uncomfortable that I ended the business before the lad reached his crisis, but nevertheless, I handed him 200 or 300 Baht for his time.

I did ask my more experienced Sunee Plaza companions if it was possible to off the boys, but was told they either did not do offs, or it would be inadvisable to take one of the boys back to my hotel. Sorry, my memory is such that I now cannot remember exactly what I was told. I would therefore be interested to know what the exact set-up is, as I would be interested in taking one of the lads back to my hotel or to a short-time room.

And finally arsenal, I appreciate that the bar is very dark, but did you happen to notice the brass plaque on the wall to the left of the entrance commemorating the sterling efforts of a447 for almost single-handedly keeping the bar in business through thick and thin.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 17th, 2018)

Liked

I've PMd you Jellybean. The brass plaque to a447 is lovingly polished daily by one of the hot boys who eagerly await a447s return.

Banned
    Liked

I've PMd you Jellybean. The brass plaque to a447 is lovingly polished daily by one of the hot boys who eagerly await a447s return.
    There would only be one

Liked

Thank you for your PM, arsenal.

And I am heartily glad to hear that the boys are still taking very good care of the brass plaque dedicated to a447. I am sure he will be overjoyed to hear this good news from Good Boys when he returns from his camping holiday in the Australian outback.

I hear on very good authority that a447 is currently camped in a billabong, under the shade of a coolibah tree, but he forgot to take his tucker bag with him. But despite this, he is, I can assure concerned readers, quite contented looking at his old billy boiling.

No doubt, he’ll be back soon to regale us with tales, as only he can tell them, about the squatter he saw riding his thoroughbred and the swagman who, without a by your leave, jumped in his hole!

Crikey! I hope I haven’t revealed too much. Perhaps I should have given a spoiler alert at the beginning of this post. Hmmm . . .

Liked

The good boys in Goodboys told me a447s old billy was often boiling when he was with the good boys of Goodboys. Mine too for that matter.

Liked

Ah, Goodboys! So many polite, friendly, hot guys. So much hot cock.

So much fun!!!

The brass plaque was originally put up in Eros. I was there for the erection. It was subsequently stolen - yes, stolen! - and a second erection occurred in Goodboys.

Every boy I've chuck-wowed there has volunteered to polish it (the plaque, I mean) for a month, so it'll be shiny for years to come.

How good is that!

I'm off to Bangkok, Yangon and Seoul later this month. But now I've decided to also drop into Pattaya in April so I can check the condition of the plaque. I'll also take the opportunity to get reacquainted with my favourite guys. I'll come back home when my arm is about to drop off.

And yes,jellybean, I am at present in the outback, camped by a billabong.

Psst....thanks for not mentioning the jolly jumbuck!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    ... I was there for the erection...
    Quelle Surprise!

13. User who gave Like to post:

Dalewood (March 9th, 2018)