Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunnee Side up?

Liked

Sunnee Side up?

Is it my tripping on far too many bottles of Leo/Chang of late causing an distorted view of reality or is Sunnee going through somewhat of a revival?
    It seems that each time I look around while ordering another more customers appear in The Green Chairs, Double Shot, Euro Bar, Diamond Bar, Elephant Plaza outside Bar, Ting Tong Red & others.
    There may be life in the auld Gal yet....but one swallow never made a cummer.

2. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 24th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Sunnee Side up?

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak
    Is it my tripping on far too many bottles of Leo/Chang of late causing an distorted view of reality or is Sunnee going through somewhat of a revival?
    It might be best for you to switch to Singha for a while.

Liked

Sunee is like the terminal cancer patient who rallies briefly just before the final demise

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Looking at that pic of Boyztown, in the other thread,I wouldn’t be surprised if quite a few people are avoiding that area and cumming to Sunnee

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Looking at that pic of Boyztown, in the other thread,I wouldn’t be surprised if quite a few people are avoiding that area and cumming to Sunnee
    Good point gere. Jomtien Complex not busy last night. High season may be drawing to its end early this year

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    It might be best for you to switch to Singha for a while.
    I'll consider that idea.
    But things are looking good with what I'm on at the moment and I'm scared that there might be a remote chance in this land of Karma that cause and effect might intrude on reality, if indeed it is reality.

Liked

Euroboys is most lively and busy now. Double Shot is most modern.

Some pics from Sunee (past week)

2018-02-13 18-46-17.jpg

2018-02-13 18-46-28.jpg

2018-02-13 18-46-47.jpg

2018-02-13 18-47-02.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (July 26th, 2021), Halfhansum (February 24th, 2018), joe552 (February 22nd, 2018)

Liked

On my recent trip, I went to Double Shot every evening (almost) for their Happy Hours. Good value, but service was a little patchy. Still, a nice bar.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I had a look mid January...in fact I went three times. I found it OK....some bars were doing well enough, I had a look inside Winners and Nice; Not heaving with punters but busy enough to .make the bars enjoyable. Nice seemed to get busier later than Winners... but that is just an impression.
    If only the area near Krazy Dragon could be enlivened by a functioning bar and bright lights. First impressions count and that walk from Soi VC to Double Shot must put potential punters off.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    I had a look mid January...in fact I went three times. I found it OK....some bars were doing well enough, I had a look inside Winners and Nice; Not heaving with punters but busy enough to .make the bars enjoyable. Nice seemed to get busier later than Winners... but that is just an impression.
    If only the area near Krazy Dragon could be enlivened by a functioning bar and bright lights. First impressions count and that walk from Soi VC to Double Shot must put potential punters off.
    Double Shot bar is bright and lively. I guess if it was to close, the area would become dead.